Wizarding World of Harry Potter Super Bowl Commercial Now Online (Updated)

Fans
Posted by: Edward
February 02, 2010, 08:10 AM

There is a treat online this morning, for national commercial for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park set to air during the Super Bowl XLIV game has made its way online and can be watched via WalletPop.com. (Update: The video is now in our video galleries here.)  As readers will recall, Universal Orlando Resort gave word that this commercial for the Harry Potter theme park will be featuring “Be Courageous. Be Outrageous. Be Extraordinary.” theme, and would give new and expanded views at the theme park.  The commercial, which runs exactly thirty seconds, gives us brand new looks at the towering Hogwarts Castle, sprawling Hogsmeade shops, Hogwarts Express, and more.  The video also features actor Dan Radcliffe as the character of Harry Potter leading the way for two young Gryffindor Quidditch players as they fly into the castle.

Super Bowl XLIV will air Sunday, February 7, 2010 on CBS.

Update: WB has let us know that syndicated entertainment show Access Hollywood will be airing a segment about the Wizarding Word advertisement this evening.

Thanks to WalletPop.com for mailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

Wow, that was terrible. Expected though, since all the publicity has been more corporate than intimate.

Still, I’m excited for the park.

Posted by L. P. Dantas on February 02, 2010, 09:12 AM report to moderator

I thought it was excellent. CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!

Posted by eaglephot on February 02, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Img_0409note_thumb

kind of a cheesy commercial, but i don’t care…it’s harry potter related so it still rocks in my heart…

Posted by Fayebeline on February 02, 2010, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

Its times like these that I wish I was American, or Mexican cause they’re closer to Florida. So exciting but it is doubtful I’ll be going that far south before thirty. (sigh)

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on February 02, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator

The part they showed looks great. And it was a nice surprise to see Dan in it!

Posted by ethanHP on February 02, 2010, 10:24 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Wow I feel old, I will enjoy this park as much as those kids in the commercial!

Posted by Rosie016 on February 02, 2010, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

wow!!! I thought it was AWESOME!!!! I can not wait until I am in front of those gates myself!!!!! Way to go Dan!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on February 02, 2010, 10:55 AM report to moderator

Woo hoo! I’m so stoked I don’t have to watch the Super Bowl to see this commercial.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 03, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Yay! I’m jumping headfirst into the commercialization of it all! Haha. Sad. But so fun!

Posted by Smitch on February 03, 2010, 12:43 AM report to moderator

It’s awesome that we didn’t have to wait until Sunday to see this! I don’t know what part I like the most, there is so much…the Hogwarts Express, the Dragon Challenge, Hogwarts itself! Love it all, including the adorable Daniel Radcliffe.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 03, 2010, 12:54 AM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

Weak. I didn’t show enough.

Posted by taoist1 on February 03, 2010, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Umm, totally off topic, but HBP was nominated for as Oscar in Cinematography this morning.

Posted by mollywobble on February 03, 2010, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

stoked

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on February 03, 2010, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

It was great! Glad I don’t have to wait until Sunday to see it. Can’t decide what part I liked the best…hmmm…all of it! Even Dan was great!

Posted by beewell on February 03, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

cool.. its sooooo close.. im thinking i wont go till leaky con 2011..

Posted by Horcruxalej on February 03, 2010, 02:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Dudley, who was so large his bottom drooped over either side of the kitchen chair, grinned and turned to Harry.[br]"Pass the frying pan."[br]"You've forgotten the magic word," said Harry irritably.