February 2010 Craft Along Now Open

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
February 02, 2010, 07:48 AM

Yesterday, the Crafty Witches launched a brand new Craft-Along, this time inviting you to join them as they finish crafting all the WIPs (works in progress) or UFOs (unfinished objects) they have lying around. Dust off your unfinished Harry Potter-related craft projects, finish them and show them off on the Craft-Along thread at the Leaky Lounge. If you have no such WIPs or UFOs, design something new and craft it from start to finish!

You can sign up to participate at the Craft-Along thread or find more information on the Craft-Along page here. The February Craft-Along page can be found at this link. If you're not registered at the Leaky Lounge, you can sign up right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Things like this make me wish I were more creative. Good luck to all those who are though!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 02, 2010, 08:57 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Go crafters!

Posted by Smitch on February 03, 2010, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

keep up the awesome crafts these are really interesting

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on February 03, 2010, 02:15 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I love the Craft-Alongs and, this one is just perfect because I have a lot of WIPs and UFOs. Maybe I’ll finally get around to finishing some things, the Craft-Alongs are a great inspiration to get things done.
The new Featured Crafter is awesome, I checked out her crafty pics … wow, the quilting and crochet are amazing :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on February 03, 2010, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool. i’d love to join that, but for now, i dont have time 2 do anything like that

Posted by MaggieNoise on February 03, 2010, 04:37 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I could participate but do not enjoy the time. That said, I do eagerly await seeing what creations others conceive.

Posted by Kirk on February 03, 2010, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Good luck!!

Posted by The Nerd on February 03, 2010, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Good luck to everyone participating!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 03, 2010, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

I love to see original, creative works. Good luck to everyone that has a WIP that needs clearing up. :)

Posted by Bara on February 03, 2010, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

Posted by Bara on February 03, 2010, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Oh cool! Good luck to anyone!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 03, 2010, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How about witchcraft?

Posted by Won_Two on February 04, 2010, 08:24 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Hagrid's been in loads of trouble before, and Dumbledore's never sacked him," said Ron consolingly. "Worst that can happen is Hagrid'll have to get rid of the skrewts. Sorry... did I say worst? I meant best."