Universal Orlando Wizarding World Exclusive Vacation Package Deals Start May 28

Fans
Posted by: Edward
February 18, 2010, 12:10 PM

Universal Orlando has let us know of an exclusive vacation package to their Universal Orlando Resort for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  This vacation package will offer fans the oppertunity to have the full Wizarding World of Harry Potter experience with "hotel accommodations and admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks – along with a wide-range of benefits available only by booking through Universal Orlando Resort."  Most interestingly, the press release notes travel for this vacation package begins May 28, 2010.  While this date is not yet reported to be the long anticipated opening date of the Harry Potter theme park, all travel and accommodations for this package must take place after this date.  As of today, the Wizarding World theme park is still officially slated to open "Spring 2010."

The press release reads:
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package” includes hotel accommodations and admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks – along with a wide-range of benefits available only by booking through Universal Orlando Resort. Benefits include early park admission, allowing guests to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before other guests each day, as well as a traditional British breakfast at the Three Broomsticks, the signature eating establishment within The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And by staying at an on-site hotel, guests get exclusive Universal Express Access to select attractions and shows, allowing them to bypass regular lines.
To best enjoy all Universal Orlando offers, guests may consider the four-night package featured below. Guests can add additional nights and also upgrade their theme park tickets to include park-to-park access, allowing them to go to both Universal theme parks each day. Additional packages are available with prices starting at $285 per-adult ($829 for a family of four) for four nights at a hotel near Universal. All packages and prices are available at UniversalOrlando.com. All travel begins May 28.
These vacation packages also include a series of on-site package benefits including:

• Four-night accommodations at one of Universal’s three on-site AAA Four Diamond hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort
  • Three days admission to Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks (park-to-park not included)
  • Complimentary Universal Express access to bypass the regular lines at select theme park rides and attractions (a $70 value per person, per day)
  • Early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks
  • Commemorative ticket for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Good for travel beginning May 28, 2010

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

id love 2 go there. but i doubt ill be able 2 anytime soon. costs loads…

Posted by MaggieNoise on February 19, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator

I wanna go there… : << No I wish I lived in USA. ://

Posted by Mairéad on February 19, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Dreamer on February 19, 2010, 10:07 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I squeed for real about this. ohmygosh it is finally becoming a reality. I keep seeing the pics and looking at all the new construction but, somehow it felt kind of unreal, like a dream or something.

Posted by Moose_Starr on February 19, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to go there, i’m going to ride the dragon challenge.

Posted by Stephanie A. Potter (ROAR!) on February 19, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

gosh, i better start saving my money now…

Posted by harrygetsme on February 19, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

I was going to go to England (which is only a car drive and a ferry trip away), and then save up to go to the Wizarding World next year, but ooh, I don’t know if I can wait. It sounds so great!! And this package seems awesome!

Posted by Tarana on February 19, 2010, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

I got that email about these vacation packages. The prices aren’t that bad! To stay at a four star hotel on-site for two including all that jazz (breakfast etc..) is about $500pp. It’ll be the flights for me that I’ll have to factor in at $120+ each way + taxes + airport fees + baggage fees etc. start saving those knuts.

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on February 20, 2010, 12:00 PM report to moderator
11389966_gal_thumb

you know it would be nice if it opened the 28th I wonder if the park is open on sundays, because my B-day is the 30th and it would be so awesome to spend there

Posted by Lily Luna Potter on February 20, 2010, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

Booked this package today. i already had a 7 day park pass but the lady said i only had to buy one day in order to get this package and i could use my other park pass for the remainder of my stay. im so excited! was able to put half on my credit card which i just paid off and half on my debit card. was only 675 US dollars with tax. im going to frame the harry potter ticket. i cant believe ill be having breakfast at the three broomsticks and early admition! im not staying on property im staying a universal partner hotel a mile away with free shuttle. going the week before my 30th birthday. so excited!!!!

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on February 20, 2010, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

OMG OMG OMG! They’d better announce the opening date soon! I really want to go to the WWoHP!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 21, 2010, 03:53 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Ohh geminidreamatl29!! I wish I was you!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 21, 2010, 03:54 AM report to moderator

We booked our vacation yesterday. We are going in July. And I cannot even tell you how excited we are! Can’t wait!

Posted by DorisKedavra on February 22, 2010, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

I NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on February 23, 2010, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Jbavvybadge_thumb

What a bad time to be a super-poor grad student! :(

Posted by JBJeans on March 11, 2010, 02:24 PM report to moderator

"What do they think they're doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?" said Ron finally. "If any dog needs exercise, that one does."