Universal Orlando Wizarding World Exclusive Vacation Package Deals Start May 28Fans
Universal Orlando has let us know of an exclusive vacation package to their Universal Orlando Resort for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. This vacation package will offer fans the oppertunity to have the full Wizarding World of Harry Potter experience with "hotel accommodations and admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks – along with a wide-range of benefits available only by booking through Universal Orlando Resort." Most interestingly, the press release notes travel for this vacation package begins May 28, 2010. While this date is not yet reported to be the long anticipated opening date of the Harry Potter theme park, all travel and accommodations for this package must take place after this date. As of today, the Wizarding World theme park is still officially slated to open "Spring 2010."
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package” includes hotel accommodations and admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks – along with a wide-range of benefits available only by booking through Universal Orlando Resort. Benefits include early park admission, allowing guests to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before other guests each day, as well as a traditional British breakfast at the Three Broomsticks, the signature eating establishment within The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And by staying at an on-site hotel, guests get exclusive Universal Express Access to select attractions and shows, allowing them to bypass regular lines.
To best enjoy all Universal Orlando offers, guests may consider the four-night package featured below. Guests can add additional nights and also upgrade their theme park tickets to include park-to-park access, allowing them to go to both Universal theme parks each day. Additional packages are available with prices starting at $285 per-adult ($829 for a family of four) for four nights at a hotel near Universal. All packages and prices are available at UniversalOrlando.com. All travel begins May 28.These vacation packages also include a series of on-site package benefits including:
- Four-night accommodations at one of Universal’s three on-site AAA Four Diamond hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Three days admission to Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks (park-to-park not included)
- Complimentary Universal Express access to bypass the regular lines at select theme park rides and attractions (a $70 value per person, per day)
- Early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks
- Commemorative ticket for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Good for travel beginning May 28, 2010