Universal Orlando Wizarding World Exclusive Vacation Package Deals Start May 28

Fans
Posted by: Edward
February 18, 2010, 12:10 PM

Universal Orlando has let us know of an exclusive vacation package to their Universal Orlando Resort for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  This vacation package will offer fans the oppertunity to have the full Wizarding World of Harry Potter experience with "hotel accommodations and admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks – along with a wide-range of benefits available only by booking through Universal Orlando Resort."  Most interestingly, the press release notes travel for this vacation package begins May 28, 2010.  While this date is not yet reported to be the long anticipated opening date of the Harry Potter theme park, all travel and accommodations for this package must take place after this date.  As of today, the Wizarding World theme park is still officially slated to open "Spring 2010."

The press release reads:
“The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package” includes hotel accommodations and admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks – along with a wide-range of benefits available only by booking through Universal Orlando Resort. Benefits include early park admission, allowing guests to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before other guests each day, as well as a traditional British breakfast at the Three Broomsticks, the signature eating establishment within The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And by staying at an on-site hotel, guests get exclusive Universal Express Access to select attractions and shows, allowing them to bypass regular lines.
To best enjoy all Universal Orlando offers, guests may consider the four-night package featured below. Guests can add additional nights and also upgrade their theme park tickets to include park-to-park access, allowing them to go to both Universal theme parks each day. Additional packages are available with prices starting at $285 per-adult ($829 for a family of four) for four nights at a hotel near Universal. All packages and prices are available at UniversalOrlando.com. All travel begins May 28.
These vacation packages also include a series of on-site package benefits including:

• Four-night accommodations at one of Universal’s three on-site AAA Four Diamond hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort
  • Three days admission to Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks (park-to-park not included)
  • Complimentary Universal Express access to bypass the regular lines at select theme park rides and attractions (a $70 value per person, per day)
  • Early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks
  • Commemorative ticket for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Good for travel beginning May 28, 2010

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Squee!!! I want, noe NEED to go! I love the British breakfast at the Three Broomsticks. :):):)

Posted by LunaLuver on February 18, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

WOW THATS RELLY GOOD BUT I CANT GO I HAFT TO WHAT LIKE NEXT YEAR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Posted by alicia00 on February 18, 2010, 04:24 PM report to moderator
74123_141617022553882_107847329264185_201379_264575_n_thumb

Sounds amazing! I really want to go!

Posted by Ballycastle Bats fan on February 18, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I could pay for the package…it’s the flight for a family of 4 that we can’t afford!!!! Waahh! I wanna go! Whoever does has to tell us ALL about it!!!

Posted by Rin68nyr on February 18, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator

I went through the process for booking a vacation and if you select the May 28th date, it includes a ‘Commerative Openning Day Ticket’ So I would say openning day is May 28th.

Posted by vampireanneke on February 18, 2010, 04:27 PM report to moderator

I absolutely have to go! It would be amazing. Just have quite a bit of saving ahead of me as I’m from New Zealand…

Posted by josiejellyfish on February 18, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator

i think i can arrange going. it would probably be later in the summer. i’m excited but large crowds would take away from it a little.

Posted by gingerr_kat on February 18, 2010, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

Hmmm, I’d consider May 28th to be much closer to summer than spring, but maybe the want to wait til the big summer vacation season for the ticket packages. I imagine they’ll open the Harry Potter part sooner…you’d think they’d want to have a few slower weeks to work out all the kinks before dealing with mobs of summer visitors.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on February 18, 2010, 04:53 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

whooo! so we sort of have a date!!!! :D i cant wait! im so there!!!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on February 18, 2010, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Sea-otter_thumb

I’m going March 2011 during my senior year of college with my fiance! My aunt and uncle will be down there and I can stay with them! I’m so excited!!!! :oD

Posted by BookNookKara on February 18, 2010, 05:06 PM report to moderator

That’s my friend’s birthday! Sounds amazing and I wanna go RIGHT now, but I’m holding out ’till Leaky con 2011! Will be a very very very long wait. Will I survive? :)

Posted by lovemarauders_11 on February 18, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I can’t believe that I got even MORE excited for this!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 18, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
G_thumb

ahh i cant wait!! my friend gets to go this summer!!

Posted by llamatiger on February 18, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator
G_thumb

ahh i cant wait!! my friend gets to go this summer!!

Posted by llamatiger on February 18, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Sany1464_thumb

not cool if thats when they open because we are going to universal for senior trip in late april and they used the park to advertise so it had better be open or there will be a lot of pissed off seniors there in april

Posted by atarigurl05 on February 18, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator

"Like father, like son, Potter! I have just saved your neck; you should be thanking me on bended knee! You would have been well served if he'd killed you! You'd have died like your father, too arrogant to believe you might be mistaken in Black -- now get

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014