Tom Felton: "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Likely to be Final Sequence Shot

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Rosi
February 17, 2010, 06:51 PM

Another interview with Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has appeared on the MTV website, in which he mentions the filming of the epilogue scene in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." Felton suggests that the epilogue will be the final sequence shot, commenting:

Jamie Christopher, the first [assistant director], was always really keen to do that as the final scene, because it's such a poignant moment for the franchise, that fact that it's 19 years on, and we get to see what happened to the characters.
The actor goes on to reveal that the epilogue scenes still haven't been shot, but that all are "extremely excited to do so." Felton also says that he has been talking about the scene for "ages" with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) as, in part, they "want to make sure that it's flattering and we don't look like 60-year-olds." The article can be found at this link on the MTV website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

Stag_1__thumb

The final scene will bring an end to a wonderful and exciting chapter in all of our lives. This series has brought alot of joy to everyone who enjoys the world of Harry Potter. My family is going to Florida this year to see the Harry Potter world up close. Now thats the way to end it. See you all there :)

Posted by doublecore on February 18, 2010, 06:00 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

cant wait

Posted by LilLadySnape on February 18, 2010, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Tom and Dan would really have alor of trouble looking 60 year olds. They are far too flexible for that!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on February 18, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator

I will probably cry at this part of the movie. It’s going to be so bittersweet, knowing it’s the last movie…

Posted by Mischief.Managed on February 18, 2010, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

it’s all so sad and exciting at the same time.

Posted by harrygetsme on February 19, 2010, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

cool, cant wait 2 c the whole movie. and <3 tom, btw

Posted by MaggieNoise on February 19, 2010, 02:20 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see what the epilogue will look like with everyone 19 years older.

Posted by hrhgnl on February 19, 2010, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

I was hoping they wouldn’t forget the Epilogue but worried that they might. I am so excited for the movie and can not wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Dreamer on February 19, 2010, 09:22 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I’m really eager to see the epilogue scene. Of course, it’ll be bittersweet, it’ll be the last scene of the Harry Potter movies.

Posted by hermione198k on February 19, 2010, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Me_and_dan_orig_thumb

So sad that it’s going to be over but I can’t wait to see who they cast as the kids!

Posted by GinnyPotter811 on February 19, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator
11135458_gal_thumb

I want to see this scene, but at the same time I don’t want it to end.

Posted by samarah 18 on February 19, 2010, 07:23 PM report to moderator

Im so excited for the movie to come out!

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on February 20, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I’m so happy they’er putting in the epilogue,i was so worryed that they wouldn’t …
I’m so gonna cry ….(breaks in to sobs)

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on February 21, 2010, 12:59 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on May 08, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator

"My inner eye sees past your brave face to the troubled soul within. And I regret to say that your worries are not baseless. I see difficult times ahead for you, alas... most difficult... I fear the thing you dread will indeed come to pass... and perhaps