Emma Watson "Back at Uni," Updates Official Website

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
February 13, 2010, 03:03 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has posted an update on her official website about her return to university after spending January filming more scenes for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." The actress also mentions her fashion collection with People Tree. The update, which can be found at this link, reads:

I'm now back at Uni having spent January filming more scenes from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is absolutely wonderful to be back and to see all my friends again - and of course to get back to studying! Thanks so much for your support and kind words about my People Tree Collection, it really was nerve racking, but I'm so glad it is being received so well and let's hope we can begin to make a difference. Love Emma.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Wand_thumb

She is very gracious and is a very good role model!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 16, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

She is very gracious and is a very good role model!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 16, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

emma is the best

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on February 16, 2010, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Nice to see that she is able to balance work and school.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on February 17, 2010, 05:54 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

That’s a pity that nobody in the University writes a paper “How I passed my vacations”. Imagine Emma’s paper: “mmmmmm… was filming in HP movie, launched a collection for People Tree… nothing special though…”))))

Posted by Pollytomat on February 17, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator

Having gone to Brown myself, it is like a fort. The walls are brick 20 feet high. At night they have guards at every gate and same in the day. They have perhaps the best literature program. They bought English scollers and paid them a lot more than England. After what you have been through Brown will be a brease after the first. Have a great time.

Horas1

Posted by horas1 on February 17, 2010, 04:06 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

She’s simply perfect! I LOVE her!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on February 17, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Good luck to her as she undertakes another semester at Brown!

Posted by Kirk on February 18, 2010, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

yes finaly

Posted by alicia00 on February 18, 2010, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

<3 her. totally incredible. she cares about the earth and thats amazingly cool. and btw, shes such a hermione lol

Posted by MaggieNoise on February 19, 2010, 02:06 AM report to moderator
S1006770149_30043505_5130_thumb

LOL @ horas1. Obviously your stint at Brown didn’t help your spelling. Line 3: scollers = scholars. Line 5: brease=breeze. And I’m not attending, nor have I ever attended, a ivy league school. Sorry if this seems mean… just had to call you out there… In other news. I’m happy that she’s back at university and enjoys studying, as do I!

Posted by curiouspandora on February 19, 2010, 08:45 AM report to moderator

Professor Trelawney was now teaching them palmistry, and she lost no time in informing Harry that he had the shortest life line she had ever seen.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014