Trio Talk Filming Seven Potters and Silver Doe Scenes for "Deathly Hallows"

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
February 01, 2010, 04:28 PM

French Harry Potter fan site HarryPotterForever.fr has posted a select translation from the February issue of One Magazine, which features short interviews with actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about filming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  In the article, Mr. Radcliffe speaks in regards to the Silver Doe sequence in the seventh film which will feature the young actor naked.  The rough translation relates:

"In the Deathly Hallows, you'll see Harry as you never saw him before ! For example, I shot a scene where i'm entirely naked. When I read the script, I thought that I would carry underwears but no ! I've already done it for Equus so it wasn't so difficult. I'm wondering how people will react, even if any things will be hidden in the screen!"
Readers will recall the first news of this scene coming from DH director David Yates back in November.  Mr. Radcliffe goes on to say the following of the Seven Potters sequence:
"Recently, we've finished a scene in which I had difficulties. It's the 7 Potter's scene ! We had to shoot a take where I was a different Harry instead of the other actors. It was fun, but very hard, because sometimes, I forgot who I had to be ... That made me crazy!"
The quotes from the One Magazine article continue, with Emma Watson speaking to the much anticipated kiss between her character and the character of Ron Weasley, portrayed by actor Rupert Grint.  On this subject, Miss Watson is quoted as saying:
"To kiss Rupert in front of cameras will stay the strangest experience for me, since I've played in Harry Potter. Him and I was frightened about this scene, and would like to do it quickly. But the hardest is coming ... I have to kiss Dan!  It's a scene where Ron imagine a kiss between Harry and Hermione."
Miss Watson goes on to talk of the Epilouge scene at the end of "Deathly Hallows" by saying, "We haven't filmed the epilogue yet, in which we can see the future of Harry, Ron and Hermione 19 years later. At the beginning, producers would like to replace us, but they finally kept us. We will look like 40 years old persons. I'm very impatient to see that !"

Finally, Rupert Grint spoke to the physical demands of filming, relating, ""We shot a lot of physical scenes. For Daniel, filming was very complicated. But he never complained ... When he became sick because of filming conditions, he was ok and he never complained ..."

Many thanks to HarryPotterForever.fr.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

007_thumb

can’ wait for the films

Posted by kiansangel on February 02, 2010, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Img_4237_thumb

I’m so excited!! I’m glad they’re keeping them in the epilouge…new actors would just mess everything up!

Posted by Taylor on February 02, 2010, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Purikura_thumb

DH will be amazing, maybe the best after PS! i’m looking forward to watch it! And it is obvious that they will cover the private parts of Radcliffe, otherwise they will have to classify the film as 18+~ what a pity XD

Posted by Anatnof on February 02, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Rupert-7_thumb

I really can’t wait for this film to come out!

Posted by bluishorbs on February 02, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator

I’m not sure this is a real interview. I speak French and it doesn’t sound like any of them, the trio doesn’t talk like that at all. :S

Posted by ethanHP on February 02, 2010, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Sorry they are uncomfortable but I think the scenes will be good!

Posted by Girlraven1 on February 02, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

oh cool its gonna be them in the ep!

Posted by LilLadySnape on February 02, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator

Awesome! The 7 Potters scene sounds great. This obsession with Dan being naked is getting a bit annoying, though. Lol.

Posted by badger666 on February 02, 2010, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Haha the H/Hr vidders will have a field day once they get their hands on that clip lol…

Posted by Linnyish on February 02, 2010, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Cryonmyshoulder2_thumb

Dan is never gonna let her forget their kiss… lol

Posted by kingdomkey1121 on February 02, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Avatar_-_fix_thumb

Can we get an official countdown clock going on Leaky with the numbers of days, hours, and minutes until Deathly Hallows comes out? I can’t wait!

Posted by Billy Latta on February 02, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

omg i think my mother more than anybody is wishing this movie will come fast because i keep screaming and yelling at the computer everytime these interviews come up haha oh well that’s her punishment for having a child like me =))

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on February 02, 2010, 12:35 PM report to moderator

i read this interview in French and it flowed so much better but there must be an English version of it since not all of the trio speak French. It seems like the movie is going really well. i’m so excited for the scenes they mentioned.

Posted by gingerr_kat on February 02, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Dl_10_thumb

haha thats awesome!!

Posted by GinnyPotter:) on February 02, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Omg, I can’t wait to see DH! Especially the 19 years later.

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 02, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" he yelled.[br]And out of the end of his wand burst, not a shapeless cloud of mist, but a blinding, dazzling, silver animal... It was galloping silently away from him, across the black surface of the lake. He saw it lower its head and c