Trio Talk Filming Seven Potters and Silver Doe Scenes for "Deathly Hallows"

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
February 01, 2010, 04:28 PM

French Harry Potter fan site HarryPotterForever.fr has posted a select translation from the February issue of One Magazine, which features short interviews with actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about filming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  In the article, Mr. Radcliffe speaks in regards to the Silver Doe sequence in the seventh film which will feature the young actor naked.  The rough translation relates:

"In the Deathly Hallows, you'll see Harry as you never saw him before ! For example, I shot a scene where i'm entirely naked. When I read the script, I thought that I would carry underwears but no ! I've already done it for Equus so it wasn't so difficult. I'm wondering how people will react, even if any things will be hidden in the screen!"
Readers will recall the first news of this scene coming from DH director David Yates back in November.  Mr. Radcliffe goes on to say the following of the Seven Potters sequence:
"Recently, we've finished a scene in which I had difficulties. It's the 7 Potter's scene ! We had to shoot a take where I was a different Harry instead of the other actors. It was fun, but very hard, because sometimes, I forgot who I had to be ... That made me crazy!"
The quotes from the One Magazine article continue, with Emma Watson speaking to the much anticipated kiss between her character and the character of Ron Weasley, portrayed by actor Rupert Grint.  On this subject, Miss Watson is quoted as saying:
"To kiss Rupert in front of cameras will stay the strangest experience for me, since I've played in Harry Potter. Him and I was frightened about this scene, and would like to do it quickly. But the hardest is coming ... I have to kiss Dan!  It's a scene where Ron imagine a kiss between Harry and Hermione."
Miss Watson goes on to talk of the Epilouge scene at the end of "Deathly Hallows" by saying, "We haven't filmed the epilogue yet, in which we can see the future of Harry, Ron and Hermione 19 years later. At the beginning, producers would like to replace us, but they finally kept us. We will look like 40 years old persons. I'm very impatient to see that !"

Finally, Rupert Grint spoke to the physical demands of filming, relating, ""We shot a lot of physical scenes. For Daniel, filming was very complicated. But he never complained ... When he became sick because of filming conditions, he was ok and he never complained ..."

Many thanks to HarryPotterForever.fr.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Bitch_and_baby_thumb

I cannot WAIT for DH!! :DD

Posted by TheGirlWhoLived♥ on February 01, 2010, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Awesome!! All the information from these interviews makes me soo excited! The 7 potters scene will hopefully be amazing. That and the Silver Doe scene are ones I’m definitely looking forward to seeing.

Posted by da_member0808 on February 01, 2010, 11:00 PM report to moderator

Every interview makes me more excited for DH! It’s gonna be awsome!

Posted by lazykitty on February 02, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Can’t wait for these movies,i’m already super hyped:)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on February 02, 2010, 03:26 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Cannot wait!! Absolutely cannot wait!!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on February 02, 2010, 04:04 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

November… 9,5 months!!!! Can’t wait!

Posted by Pollytomat on February 02, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Yeah, I really can’t wait to see DH!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 02, 2010, 05:15 AM report to moderator

Dan Radcliffe in the nude… I’m sure there will be plenty of HP fans that will be lining up to see that!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 02, 2010, 06:28 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I really can’t wait for this film to come out!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 02, 2010, 07:13 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I am just glad they are keeping the trio for the epilogue, I couldn’t imagine it any other way!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on February 02, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

@All Was Well – The film is for teens, young adults, and adults alike. The series is not necessarily a "children’s series’ although it starts off as such since it is, largely, a coming of age story. Luckily most people who devour it seem to take long enough to age a bit with the characters. But, Deathly Hallows is definitely not a children’s film. I don’t even think young children should watch it, as it would frighten them.

Posted by Smitch on February 02, 2010, 08:48 AM report to moderator
Dragon-small_thumb

I feel bad for Emma- it must be incredibly awkward to have to kiss your friends like that… I’m looking forward to the 7 Potters scene, I must admit. It’ll be fun to watch. :)

Posted by Wolfheart (WBM!) on February 02, 2010, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

awesome!!!! looking forward to it

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on February 02, 2010, 09:01 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Not looking forward to that Harry and Hermione kiss… (R/Hr shipper right here! :D)

Posted by Christine on February 02, 2010, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great interview! So are they covering Dan up or what? Im glad they are using them for the Epilogue!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 02, 2010, 09:17 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"My dear boy! Harry Potter, at my deathday party! And" -- he hesitated, looking excited -- "do you think you could [i]possibly[/i] mention to Sir Patrick how [i]very[/i] frightening and impressive you find me?"[br]"Of -- of course," said Harry.[br]Nearly