Fan Site Exclusive: LEGO Harry Potter Screenshots, Renders, and Images

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
February 01, 2010, 02:25 PM

Warner Bros. Interactive has released a special collection of LEGO Harry Potter Video Game screenshots, renders, and other images to Harry Potter fan sites today, which give us a number of new sneak peeks at the game.  The full collection of new images, which can be seen in our Image Galleries, include the following:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Wand_thumb

Really exciting! Can’t wait!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 02, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

I love video games. Usually the first person shooter types but this game looks really cool. I can’t wait for it to come out. I love the screenshots, except for the Troll?

Posted by taoist1 on February 02, 2010, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

I really like their Platform 9 3/4 for some reason… better than I like it in the films

Posted by nellythemarrow on February 02, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_www

Been waiting a while to get the rest of my christmas. This is the present I really want.

Posted by time stand still on February 02, 2010, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Img_0409note_thumb

my excitement for this game is unmeasurable….i can’t wait…..yay!!

Posted by Fayebeline on February 02, 2010, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Thanks to WBI for sharing these images with us. I cannot wait for the day this game is released.

Posted by Kirk on February 02, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Can’t wait for the game to come out. Definitely going to have to buy it!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on February 02, 2010, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

thats so cool!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on February 03, 2010, 04:32 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

LOL at all of them!!! I just think the lego HP people are all hilarious! :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on February 03, 2010, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! I so want this game!!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on February 03, 2010, 07:57 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I’m laughing just looking at the pics! Even the people in portraits are LEGO… and the pine trees in Hogsmeade?! I really can’t wait for this.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on February 03, 2010, 11:13 PM report to moderator
05230215470101_thumb

WOW! Those look great! :D Is this a game or a movie? Confused as to why Lockhart’s class would be in the first one? lol

Posted by Gryffipuff! on February 04, 2010, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Rose1_thumb

Hahahaha!! The Troll! XD

Posted by Liara on February 04, 2010, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Lego Shmego!

Posted by Won_Two on February 04, 2010, 07:18 AM report to moderator

The feast finished with an entertainment provided by the Hogwarts ghosts. They popped out of the walls and tables to do a bit of formation gliding; Nearly Headless Nick, the Gryffindor ghost, had a great success with a reenactment of his own botched behea