Fan Site Exclusive: LEGO Harry Potter Screenshots, Renders, and Images

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
February 01, 2010, 02:25 PM

Warner Bros. Interactive has released a special collection of LEGO Harry Potter Video Game screenshots, renders, and other images to Harry Potter fan sites today, which give us a number of new sneak peeks at the game.  The full collection of new images, which can be seen in our Image Galleries, include the following:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

1st oh so coool cant wait to buy it

Posted by LilLadySnape on February 01, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Andrew_thumb

Harry’s expression in pretty much every still is hilarious. He looks eternally discomfited.

I love the well in the courtyard with the phoenix statues around each corner. And the LEGO-ized portraits!

Posted by fabulist on February 01, 2010, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

game looks so cool

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on February 01, 2010, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Lego!Draco looks hilarious! x)

I am so excited for this game, I already have it pre-ordered. Can’t wait to sit down and play! Think I’ll have to devote a full weekend to it, LOL.

Posted by Kissa on February 01, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

These are some really good pics of the Lego HP game. I’m looking forward to seeing the game on my 1080P bigscreen. It should be totally awesome!

Posted by Phoenix1946 on February 01, 2010, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Photo_8_thumb

This is so cool. My boyfriend and I were watching the previews before HBP and this came on, and we couldn’t stop laughing!

Posted by Rose Lane (roar!) on February 01, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Cool! I can’t wait

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on February 01, 2010, 11:12 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Harry’s facial expression on “Harry fighting Aragog” is awesome))) very funny!
Maybe I’m wrong, but why Nevill has a ginger hair???
And yeah, Draco is amusing))) And Dumbledore looks like old Superman! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on February 02, 2010, 04:37 AM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE EXAMS 2 FINISH….START OF A NEW GAME!!!

Posted by HermioneDreams on February 02, 2010, 06:23 AM report to moderator

Lol that even as a Lego, Draco is sneering!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 02, 2010, 07:13 AM report to moderator

I’m so glad we’ve got this sneek peek of the game. It looks great! =)

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 02, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

Eggo my Lego! (I forgot how much fun Legos were until I got a beach house kit for my niece for Christmas . . )

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on February 02, 2010, 08:05 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

ha this seems like its going to be a funny and fun game.. i cant wait till they make the lego sets again i love legos!!!

Posted by Horcruxalej on February 02, 2010, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Photo_15_thumb

I’m excited for this game :)

Posted by mundison on February 02, 2010, 08:07 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

epicc win!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on February 02, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ah," said Fudge, who looked thoroughly disconcerted. "Dumbledore. Yes. You -- er -- got our -- er -- message that the time and -- er -- place of the hearing had been changed, then?"[br]"I must have missed it," said Dumbledore cheerfully. "However, due to