Tickets for "A Very StarKid Event" at LeakyCon 2011 Now Available

LeakyCon
Posted by: Edward
December 04, 2010, 05:14 PM

Tickets for the LIVE performance at LeakyCon 2011 by Team StarKid, the group behind the hit YouTube musicals "A Very Potter Musical" and "A Very Potter Sequel," are now available to add to your conference registration!  Tickets for "A Very StarKid Event" are $20 and can be added to your registration by logging in here and clicking:

My Registration > Edit My Registration > "A Very StarKid Event" Add It!

If you would like to make this purchase on a different credit card than was used for your original registration, please use the Edit My Payment Information feature available on the site. Those with RockStar passes, we are still saving your tickets for you and you will get an e-mail soon from our RockStar Liaison detailing instructions for selecting this event as one of your two free keynote or special events.

The following cast members are currently slated to appear, dependent on professional obligations:
  • Darren Criss (Harry Potter/co-creator of AVPM/AVPS)
  • Joe Walker (Voldemort/Umbridge)
  • Bonnie Greusen (Hermione Granger)
  • Lauren Lopez (Draco Malfoy)
  • Joey Richter (Ronald Weasley)
  • Brian Holden (Lupin)
  • Tyler Brunsman (Cedric Diggory/Lucius Malfoy)
  • Jaime Lyn Beatty (Ginny/Rita Skeeter)
  • Nick Lang (Mr. Weasley/co-creator of AVPM/AVPS)
  • Matt Lang (co-creator of AVPM/AVPS)
  • Julia Albain (Crabbe)
  • Joe Moses (Severus Snape)
In addition to this, Team StarKid has just announced the premiere of their next musical, "Starship," set for live stage performances from February 11-23, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois.  Tickets for this musical are available via this link.  Full information on "Starship," as well as everything Team StarKid can be found right here.

If you still have not yet registered for LeakyCon 2011, our second charity fan conference, click here to do so now!  See you in Orlando!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Thistletopiary_thumb

Have fun, all you LeakyCon11 ers, and send us your reviews!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on December 04, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Cool! Too bad I’m so far from Chicago…

Posted by Bless_the_children on December 04, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I’ll be very excited to see the cast at Leaky Con though – Accio ticket!

Posted by Bless_the_children on December 04, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

That is sweeeeeet!!!! I wish I could go.

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 04, 2010, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

To bad I don’t live in Chacago.

Posted by silverkacy on December 04, 2010, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Morticia-and-gomez-addams_thumb

I really wish I could go. I want to go soooo bad. tear

Posted by SecretlyAWizard on December 04, 2010, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

Do the leakycon come to Canada by any chance?

Posted by Zsquared on December 04, 2010, 07:40 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

Agh, I wish I could go D:

Posted by Darth Mary on December 04, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20100206_8__side__thumb

have fun!

Posted by SnowKissYuki on December 05, 2010, 02:07 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Have fun, everyone going to LeakyCom! Shame I live in Australia…

Posted by butterbeer bottle on December 05, 2010, 02:26 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! Wish I could go! Have fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 05, 2010, 02:06 PM report to moderator

I solemly wish that i can go

Posted by MasterT348 on December 05, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Photo-69_thumb

I’m not gonna lie, before I considered going to LeakyCon, but now that this is happening I HAVE to go to LeakyCon.

Posted by RemusRox on December 05, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
N558146748_1395053_484-1_thumb

What day is this event happening on? scurries off to ask formspring.

Posted by Just_Jaine on December 06, 2010, 02:00 AM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

AAAHHHH I wish I could go to LeakyCon :(((((

Posted by da_member0808 on December 06, 2010, 09:55 AM report to moderator

Hermione Granger was almost as nervous about flying as Neville was. This was something you couldn't learn by heart out of a book -- not that she hadn't tried. At breakfast on Thursday she bored them all stupid with flying tips she'd gotten out of a libra

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014