Harry Potter Pop Up Book Trailer and Book Info Online

Products
Posted by: Edward
December 31, 2010, 09:08 PM

Publishing house Insight Editions has released a new book for the younger Harry Potter fans-- as well as Harry Potter fans in training-- with pop-up art of the characters and places seen in the film adaptations.  Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book contains art from Andrew Williamson, who has served as the concept artist for all of the Harry Potter films.  Pop-ups include Diagon Alley, the Twiwizard Tournament grounds, and, of course, Hogwarts itself.  The book is described as:

This collectible Harry Potter pop-up book, based on the creative development of the films, features exquisite original artwork by Andrew Williamson, concept artist for all eight movies. With dynamic pop-ups animating memorable moments and locations — like the Triwizard Tournament, Diagon Alley, and Hogwarts Castle — Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book offers a 3-D glimpse into the amazing world, as seen in the films. This deluxe book will delight Harry Potter fans with dynamic pop-up ingenuity, insights from the creative team who turned JK Rowling’s stories into movie magic, fascinating facts about the magical universe seen in the movies, and Harry Potter memories and memorabilia packed into every page.
A trailer for the film can be found in our video galleries right here.  Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book can be purchased via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Me_thumb

Love this pop up book!

Posted by Doris on January 01, 2011, 08:17 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Love the book! I bought it and it is a great peice for my collection!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on January 01, 2011, 10:16 PM report to moderator

This book (and trailer) is really cool.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on January 01, 2011, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Want to buy this for my daughter… still looking in Denmark…

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on January 02, 2011, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 02, 2011, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

OMG that´s soooo cool, I really want it!

Posted by jessyginny on January 02, 2011, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I love this book. Ill try to get it shipped here through my cousin

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on January 02, 2011, 10:33 AM report to moderator
475968_thumb

My husband surprised me with this this xmas. It is a wonderful pop-up book.

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on January 02, 2011, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

Why is it for the younger readers? To me it looks wonderful. Have anyone bought it; is it interesting for older fans as well? The Film Wizardry book is fabulous also!

Posted by Butterfly Boy on January 02, 2011, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I want it!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on January 02, 2011, 03:30 PM report to moderator
1516_thumb

Gotta get 2 of these!! One for me & one for my niece & nephews so they don’t mess mine up!!!!! :-)

Posted by weasleytwins55 on January 02, 2011, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

It looks great!!!!!!!!!!! Time to go to Indigo for the 3rd time this week!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 02, 2011, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Lunagreen_thumb

This is gorgeous! I just got FILM WIZARDRY but now i want this book too.

Posted by Flora Lovegood {<3WBM<3} on January 02, 2011, 05:43 PM report to moderator

This book looks so awesome!I cant wait till i get!!=)

Posted by S.K.M(ROAR!) on January 06, 2011, 10:37 AM report to moderator

Got it for Christmas from my daughter and her husband and it is utterly amazing. Due to the intricate nature of the pop-ups would not consider giving it to a very young person. Sorry if this offends anyone but this book is so fragile with inticate scenes and other side pop-ups that it would not take much to destroy it. Got the Film Wizardry book for my birthday what a great December it was!!!!

Posted by hewy on January 06, 2011, 06:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley -- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"[br]"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," added George, poi