Tom Felton Returns to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Felton
Posted by: Stephanie_J
December 28, 2010, 08:13 PM

Perhaps hoping to escape the snowy conditions in the UK, Tom Felton returned to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter today in Orlando, Florida. He last visited for the grand opening of the park in June.

The Draco Malfoy actor was photographed standing in front of Hogwarts castle with some Beauxbatons girls. The photo was released by Universal Orlando on their Facebook page and can be seen here!

The caption to the photo reads:

Today Tom Felton, who portrays Draco Malfoy in the blockbuster Harry Potter film series, visited with the Beauxbatons at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! After enjoying Butterbeer with his friends and visiting Hogwarts castle, Felton enjoyed the rides and attractions at both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Wand_thumb

I love the WWoHP!! Unfortunately there weren’t any actors dropping by when I went :(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 28, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

That would be amazing, just seeing him hanging out in the Three Broomsticks or something :D

Posted by Darth Mary on December 28, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I hope I can be there by May 2011
:D

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on December 28, 2010, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

That’s awesome! Just seeing him walking around must of been a real treat!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on December 28, 2010, 09:43 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I can’t even imagine seeing Tom there! It would be incredible! I am to go to WWoHP soon! Maybe he’ll drop by if I have the most amazing luck!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 28, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Who’d want to leave Hogwarts?

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on December 28, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

that’s awesome :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on December 28, 2010, 11:03 PM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

Oye why couldn’t he have waited ‘till next weekend when I’ll be there?

Posted by PaintTheSky on December 28, 2010, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper-bellatrix-thumb

ugh! I want to go sooooo bad! I hope when i go Tom will be there….probably not :( oh well it’ll be awesome! Can’t wait! :)

Posted by you-know-who182 on December 29, 2010, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oh thats cool. wonder when the others are going for a revisit

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on December 29, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Magical_me_xd_thumb

Wow, awesome! ^^

Posted by TuanSyuhada on December 29, 2010, 06:59 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

I really want to go!!
I only asked my mom about it yesterday and she must hate the word Orlando or something because she went mad at me for just mentioning it!! :(
I really want to go!

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on December 29, 2010, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

i live on the other side of the atlantic. ;-(

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 29, 2010, 08:53 AM report to moderator
20121227075238822000_thumb

thats cool!

Posted by MossHorpione on December 29, 2010, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Harrylight_thumb

Why couldn’t he have been there when I was there last week!?!?!?!? Glad he had a good time!

Posted by HarryLight {OoM4,CW}[Squee] on December 29, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

He lowered his eyes to the first question: [i]a) Give the incantation, and b) describe the wand movement required to make objects fly...[/i][br]Harry had a fleeting memory of a club soaring high into the air and landing loudly on the thick skull of a trol