Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2010, 12:42 PM

Two days after Christmas every year (for the past.. 20 some odd years) comes the celebration of another important birth..

OK, come on! This is the 6th year I've had to come up with these openers, cut Andrew some Slack!

Anyway back to the birthday girl.  The whole city of New York is so excited it decided to have a blizzard tonight in her honor! Enjoy that!

Give her some love in the comments here today - I'll start. Leaky would not be Leaky without Melissa, and I wouldn't be the person I am without her either. Have a great birthday, Melis!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Happy Birthday, Melissa! =D

Posted by honigmuffin on December 27, 2010, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Melissa, I hope your birthday is as exceptional as you are. Many happy returns of the day! And thank you for Leaky, from the bottom of my heart. JKR changed my life through her stories, and you’ve changed it through Leaky. Most of my best friends in the world are people I met and grew to love here on Leaky, and I am so grateful for them and for you. I can’t wait to see you again at LeakyCon! LC09 was amazing, and I know LC11 will be even more so, if it’s wizardingly possible. All the best in 2011! Happy birthday. :)

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on December 27, 2010, 02:33 PM report to moderator

I hope you have a wonderful day and that next year is even better.
Happy Birthday.

Posted by jpeterson48371 on December 27, 2010, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Snape_icons_collage_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!! :D LOVE YA!!! :D :D :D

Posted by jhlovesmusic {^HISS^} on December 27, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Bella_deana_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!! You are a truely amazing and inspirational woman. Thank you for bringing so much of the Harry Potter universe to us.

Posted by johnNoefan83 on December 27, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =] Have a great day!

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on December 27, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

Happy Birthday! (:

Posted by chocolaterabbits on December 27, 2010, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Catsnake_copy_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa!!!!

Posted by Val_Halla on December 27, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

happy b-day!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on December 27, 2010, 04:01 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Happy Birthday Melisse! You’re totally awesome!!!

Posted by Pollytomat on December 27, 2010, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

Happy Birthday! Have a spectacular day!

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on December 27, 2010, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday, Melissa! Without you and your amazing book i wouldn’t have learned so much about the HP fandom. Thank you for being awesome!

Have a great day!

Posted by Firnantok on December 27, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA! Thanks for all the effort you put into this site t make it amazing!

Posted by harrypotter = life ! on December 27, 2010, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on December 27, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Poesy_-_copie_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! I wish you all the happiness in life. Have a nice day!

Posted by Hepburn on December 27, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Well, hello, Peter," said Lupin pleasantly, as though rats frequently erupted into old school friends around him. "Long time, no see."