Reminders: Daniel Radcliffe to Appear on QI 9.30pm, Gambon on Doctor Who Tomorrow

Radcliffe
Posted by: Rosi
December 24, 2010, 04:18 PM

A quick reminder that Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is going to be on this evening's Christmas Edition of "QI", on BBC One at 9.30pm or on BBC HD at 10pm. The quiz show is hosted by the narrator of the British Harry Potter audiobooks, Stephen Fry. An extended version of the programme, QI XL, will be shown on Wednesday, 29 December at 10.30 on BBC Two (England, Northern Ireland, Wales only). 'Hocus-Pocus', is the 14th episode of Series 8 and will also feature Lee Mack, Graham Norton and Alan Davies.

Also, a reminder that Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) will star in the Christmas Special of "Doctor Who" tomorrow, Christmas Day, at 6pm on BBC One. You can find some promo pics of Gambon from the episode, titled 'A Christmas Carol' here in our galleries. The episode will also be shown at 9pm/8c on BBC America on Christmas Day.

Happy watching!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Ootp_tumblr_thumb

coolio! i love doctor who, and ill be sure to watch the interview with dan. cheers! :D

Posted by hermy007 on December 24, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Great! I’d love to watch! :P

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on December 24, 2010, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

DOCTOR WHO!! im counting down the time.. 9:00 tomorrow night :) my friend is coming to my house to watch because she doesnt get bbc america

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on December 24, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Cool! I wish I could watch! I’ll YouTube it though!

Merry Christmas!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 24, 2010, 10:33 PM report to moderator

Also, in case anyone has not seen True Grit yet, Domhnall Gleeson plays a bit part in the film – immediately recognizable, but I hadn’t heard anything about him being in it from any of the fan sites!!!

Posted by Maestra2 on December 24, 2010, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

It is already posted

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on December 25, 2010, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Ohhhhhhh :( I missed it. Hopefully it’ll be on youtube!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 25, 2010, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I sow it all and it was so cool.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 26, 2010, 06:05 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Soooooooooooooo funny!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on December 26, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

I wish I got BBC!

Posted by Darth Mary on December 26, 2010, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

I Loved it!!!! Very Cool indeed!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on December 28, 2010, 08:16 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"But, sir," said Hermione, seemingly unable to restrain herself, "we're not supposed to do werewolves yet, we're due to start hinkypunks --"[br]"Miss Granger," said Snape in a voice of deadly calm, "I was under the impression that I am teaching this lesso