I think this is the Leakypedia Page of the day post?

Books
Posted by: John
December 23, 2010, 05:22 PM

I came on here to post about the Leakypedia Page of the Day, which was supposed to be about a spell called the Confundus charm. But now I'm not so sure. I think I'm supposed to ask for MyLeaky members' help filling that page out, or maybe it was something about Jingle Spells? Did you know you can order Jingle Spells 4 on iTunes? I'm sure anymore myself, I should ask Melissa.

Anyway yes, something about the Confundus charm, if you are interested in 75 MyLeaky points, that is.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Ootp_tumblr_thumb

tee hee, nice leakypedia page of the day, lol. :D

Posted by hermy007 on December 23, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

Very good! You had me there for a second?

Posted by finley on December 24, 2010, 05:31 AM report to moderator

ah, people tend to lose their focus around the holidays. It’s very understandable ;) Then again, ik could have something to do with that conf…
I’m sorry, what was I talking about?

Posted by Redbeard on December 24, 2010, 06:17 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Haha very funny!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 24, 2010, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

Merry Christmas John and everyone else at Leaky :D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on December 24, 2010, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

It wont let me edit so I hope someone will put down the time where Harry Confundus’ the two death eaters guarding Gringotts Wizarding Bank during DH

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on December 24, 2010, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Haha, hurray for the Confundus charm! Such a useful little…… wait, what? wanders off muttering confusedly to self

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on December 24, 2010, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Max_wild_thumb

Oh my. This made me laugh and laugh. :)

Posted by Miss Fawcett on December 24, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
250px-hufflepuff_thumb

Astoria Lane Hermione – You have to make an myLeaky account and sign in to edit.

Posted by Tami on December 24, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! This is great!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 24, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Oh hahhah, very funny you guys!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on December 25, 2010, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Yes…very funny John…very funny ;)

Posted by harrypotterfan1200 on December 26, 2010, 02:41 PM report to moderator

Yes…very funny John…very funny ;)

Posted by harrypotterfan1200 on December 26, 2010, 02:41 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"We won! You won! We won!" shouted Ron, thumping Harry on the back. "And I gave Malfoy a black eye, and Neville tried to take on Crabbe and Goyle single-handed!"