"Harry Potter" Actors Talk About Part 2 Reshoots on Facebook and Twitter

HP Cast
Posted by: Stephanie_J
December 21, 2010, 09:13 PM

Last month, Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) confirmed reshoots would soon be taking place for the epilogue in “Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” Today actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) updated her official Facebook page and announced she was back at Leavesden Studios with co-stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley).

Currently at Leavesden filming reshoots with Dan and Rupert. Feels strange to be back! x

Young actor Will Dunn (James Sirius Potter) also spoke about the reshoots on his Twitter account saying today was the last day of filming for the cast and crew.

Wrapped on Potter! Amazing experience again... Sad to be finished :( X
So there it is. Shooting on HP is now finished, forever! :( X
James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) were also at Leavesden last week to do reshoots for some other scenes and said goodbye to their characters for the last time: @James_Phelps
Today was my last at Leavesden Studios with HP.10 years flew by & hasn't sunk in.Thank u to everyone who made my time there a wicked one.=)
@OliverPhelps
On the way home after doing some additional filming for HP7 part 2... It was also when Oliver phelps and George Weasley parted company for the final time. It's been a great decade it's been. Strange feeling.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

this is so cool, their official twitter/facebook pages! Could anyone send me the official addresses of the other actors twitter/facebook? Or tell me where I can find them? That would be amazing, thanks! :)

Posted by guildwick on December 22, 2010, 06:22 AM report to moderator

Unbelievable! I don’t want it to endd!

Posted by harrypotter = life ! on December 22, 2010, 07:20 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I get so emotional thinking about the fact that filming is finished, I can’t imagine how they must feel! They will always be a part of the HP Legacy!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on December 22, 2010, 10:22 AM report to moderator

Am re reading the whole series, amazing how Jo had a grand plan and how bits from book 1 end up throughout the the other books, Wonder what she is writing now ?

Posted by DavidTheUnready on December 22, 2010, 11:19 AM report to moderator

I’m really curious to see the original footage of the Epilogue just to see what was so wrong with it that they wanted to do it over…

Posted by pottermate on December 22, 2010, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Can’t believe it’s over :-/

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on December 22, 2010, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

So sad!!!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on December 22, 2010, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I wonder what went wrong the first time with the scene about Fred’s death so that they end up reshooting it, whether it was small bits or all of it.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on December 22, 2010, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

i am going to probably sobbbb (not cry) when the second part comes out and the series will beee…… FINISHED!!!!!!! :`( :`(

Posted by jinku96 (ROAR!!!!) on December 22, 2010, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

:’( It is so sad that the filming is over!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 22, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Harry_hermione_thumb

that’s not fair more harry potter for the fans! : (

Posted by seamus_ofcourse(*ROAR*) on December 22, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator

It’s sad that it’s over. The very last filming must have been hard for everybody who was involved. I’m also torn. I really want to see the epilogue, but part of me doesn’t because I also want to not be able to say “and that’s the end of the movies.”

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on December 22, 2010, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

my history teacher must think i’m crazy because I read Oliver Phelps’ tweet off of my phone during her class and I started to tear up (we are NOT under any circumstances allowed to have our phones in class either) so I had to try and act like i didn’t just read possibly the most heartbreaking thing ever lol

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on December 22, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

This is so sad.
I can’t believe that it’s over.

Posted by Darth Mary on December 22, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

It’s sad that it’s over (again), but i’m glad they’re trying to make it the best film they can.
Also George and FRED reshoots (?), hmmmm :/
“Oliver phelps and George Weasley parted company for the final time.” Awwww <3 him! :’)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on December 22, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Perhaps it was because he was now so busy, what with Quidditch practice three evenings a week on top of all his homework, but Harry could hardly believe it when he realized that he'd already been at Hogwarts two months. The castle felt more like home than