Reminder: PotterCast with Team Starkid Today at 1 pm EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
December 18, 2010, 12:21 PM

At 1 pm EST today, PotterCast will be hosting a special recording on our LiveStream channel with members of Team StarKid, the people who brought you the hugely popular fan-created YouTube musicals "A Very Potter Musical" and "A Very Potter Sequel."  Dylan Saunders, Joe Walker, and Brian Holden-- who portrayed Dumbledore, Umbridge, and Lupin in "A Very Potter Sequel" are scheduled to join Melissa, John, and Frankie today for this live recording which can be watched right here.

We are currently taking your questions for the StarKid crew via our Twitter account, so please @reply @PotterCast with your question!

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Epjpegutil31_thumb

I love Potter Cast, and will be sure to listen! Thanks for all the information and discussion, Potter Cast.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on December 18, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Oh shoot! I forgot! I just tuned in now.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 18, 2010, 01:48 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

It was so much fun. We were being insane in the chat :D

Posted by Darth Mary on December 18, 2010, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

So thats what time Canada time (east) is it the same?

Posted by Zsquared on December 18, 2010, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

good ill try to be there

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on December 19, 2010, 01:53 AM report to moderator

Crap! I missed it!!!!!!!! Why cant i remember?!?!!?!?!?

Posted by 9em on December 19, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Noooooo!!!!!! I missed it!!!!

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on December 21, 2010, 12:05 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Noooooo!!!!!! I missed it!!!!

R3_thumb

I saw darren criss earlier. loved his concert! he was totally awesome!

Posted by moondragon15(ROAR) on December 21, 2010, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_symbol_thumb

is it gonna be on itunes?
I NEED TO LEESTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ForTheGreaterGood on December 22, 2010, 07:34 PM report to moderator

"I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house --"[br]"I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.