Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans! Leakypedia Page of the Day.

Books
Posted by: John
December 17, 2010, 12:07 PM

Happy Friday everyone!

Have you ever tried Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans? Personally I don't think you're a REAL Potter fan until you have. Not to say they are delicious in any traditional sense, but I guess that's not really the point is it?

For today's Leakypedia page of the day, we are focusing on this magical candy and what we know of it from the Canon. If you'd like to help us out in making our entry for Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, head on over to the existing entry.

And if you're so inclined, order some Bertie Bott's for that 'special' Potter enthusiast friend of yours, right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

Cool! I wont be able to do these till the end of the year since I’m out of town :(

Posted by Sohumdore on December 17, 2010, 12:22 PM report to moderator

haha! I need some of those.
My favorite food is cinnamon buns! I’m sure I’d like cinnamon in bean shape!

Posted by radishraven...WBM on December 17, 2010, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I got some from hot topic but my mom said i cant have them till christmas so she wrapped them up :D

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on December 17, 2010, 01:39 PM report to moderator

i want to buy some, but i havent found any yet :(

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on December 17, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Picture1_thumb

How do we edit pages on Leakypedia?

Posted by blue4t on December 17, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I love Bertie Botts! They are so much fun to eat with friends! I got a pepper flavoured one which made my mouth burn for sooo long! And two of my friends got a worm flavoured one (they spit it out right away!)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 17, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Voly_thumb

oh man, I hate berti botts, the first one I ate was a vomit flavored one, after that none of them tasted good. I think I will stick to the chocolate frogs and blood pops

Posted by voldemort07 on December 17, 2010, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

I edited!

Posted by Nwrosey on December 17, 2010, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Pict0434_thumb

I hope they have these at the Harry Potter theme park! I am going there in 2 weeks!

Posted by magichik on December 17, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

OMG, I remember the first time I had these…. my sister and I were in her room with a bag of ‘em and just trying all the flavors…. I’m pretty sure we both got stomach aches….

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on December 17, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

i’ll add more

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on December 17, 2010, 08:09 PM report to moderator

Just one question: How do you get onto a Leakypedia page?

Posted by SybilT on December 17, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

The beans aren’t particularly tasty, but it’s all about the experience of trying them.

Posted by Darth Mary on December 17, 2010, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I love bertie botts every flavour beans! Earwax is one of my favourites as well but I can never seem to find them anywhere now that the books have all been published…It’s sad.

Posted by Jacket on December 17, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I like this video!
I wish to be able to get my hands on some beans :→

Posted by devilskinn on December 18, 2010, 01:16 PM report to moderator

He had just turned away when he heard a smashing noise; Malfoy gave a gleeful yell of laughter. Harry whipped around again. His potion sample lay in pieces on the floor, and Snape was surveying him with a look of gloating pleasure.[br]"Whoops," he said so