Emma Watson Updates Official Website with 2010 Christmas Message

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
December 01, 2010, 10:00 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has updated her official website with a written and video Christmas message. The written message can be seen below or at this link on her website, whilst the video can be seen right here on Emma's website.

Hi everyone,
Well, I think it’s safe to say this has been a pretty busy year for me!

On the work front, I designed an organic clothing collection with Alberta Ferretti due out next Spring, a fair trade range for People Tree also due to be released in the Spring, fronted the Burberry Spring/Summer 2010 campaign, had my first British Vogue cover, filmed a small part in My Week With Marilyn alongside Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne and, of course, filming finished on the very last Harry Potter film!

I also completed my first year at Brown and began my second year this September. I am so glad I made the decision to go to university there - it continues to be an amazing experience and I have made so many great friends. Oh, and I had a haircut, you might have read about it...!

I just wanted to send you all a quick message to say Merry Christmas. I continue to be overwhelmed by the love and support you all give to me. I really do appreciate it.

So wherever you are this December, I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and wish you a wonderful New Year.I have also posted a little video message too, take a look in the Slideshow.

Love Emma xx

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

For_your_consideration_thumb

Merry christmas and happy new year Emma !! :)
you are such a brilliant inspiration and THE BEST role model :)
GO EMMA !!!!!! :) :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on December 02, 2010, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Happy holidays everyone!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 02, 2010, 04:55 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR EMMA!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on December 02, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

And a very happy Christmas to you as well Emma!

It’s really great that you’re enjoying University!

Posted by Jacket on December 02, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

A very Merry Christmas to you too Emma! I’m glad you are enjoying college!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 02, 2010, 10:10 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

She is still so real and down to earth – luv her!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on December 02, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Emma is such an inspiring young woman, as well as being an amazing actor! I am glad she is enjoying college.
I hope you have a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS, Emma! :P

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on December 03, 2010, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

I am so glad she played Hermione, there is no person better I think. Although she is very un-Hermione-ish sometimes (like when she’s being interviewed) she’s so bubbly and full of personality (not saying it as a bad thing here) and I think Hermione’s kind of not too confident all the time so good for her! Merry Christmas to Emma and everybody else out there!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on December 03, 2010, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Johnnie_ret_thumb

Emma is sweet, intelligent, talented and absolutely beautiful, I love her. But whoever gave her that haircut should be crucioed and banned for life from hairdressing.

Posted by Gloria on December 03, 2010, 09:07 AM report to moderator
20121227075238822000_thumb

Thats so sweet, and she is so beautiful!

Posted by MossHorpione on December 03, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator

What an amazing young woman she has turned out to be! Hope she has a wonderful Christmas and Merry New Year!!!

Posted by hewy on December 04, 2010, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Dapic_thumb

I love the video she posted; it’s cool to think shes talking to us!

Posted by ZeGrindylows on December 05, 2010, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Very classy – great to see the trio moving on and growing up without losing the qualities that made us love them from the beginning!

Posted by Agrippa1 on December 05, 2010, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Merry Christmas, Emma. You are going to go far in life!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on December 06, 2010, 07:36 PM report to moderator

So many child stars turn into trainwrecks by the time they are 20. (looking at you, Miss Lohan!) Emma stays out of the tabloids, goes to college, keeps her wits about her. She is a wonderful role model!

Posted by fatbottomedgirl on December 08, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator

"We're not discussing anything here, it's too risky," said Moody, turning his normal eye on Harry; his magical eye remained pointing up at the ceiling. [i]"Damn it,"[/i] he added angrily, putting a hand up to the magical eye, "it keeps sticking -- ever si