Emma Watson Updates Official Website with 2010 Christmas Message

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
December 01, 2010, 10:00 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has updated her official website with a written and video Christmas message. The written message can be seen below or at this link on her website, whilst the video can be seen right here on Emma's website.

Hi everyone,
Well, I think it’s safe to say this has been a pretty busy year for me!

On the work front, I designed an organic clothing collection with Alberta Ferretti due out next Spring, a fair trade range for People Tree also due to be released in the Spring, fronted the Burberry Spring/Summer 2010 campaign, had my first British Vogue cover, filmed a small part in My Week With Marilyn alongside Michelle Williams and Eddie Redmayne and, of course, filming finished on the very last Harry Potter film!

I also completed my first year at Brown and began my second year this September. I am so glad I made the decision to go to university there - it continues to be an amazing experience and I have made so many great friends. Oh, and I had a haircut, you might have read about it...!

I just wanted to send you all a quick message to say Merry Christmas. I continue to be overwhelmed by the love and support you all give to me. I really do appreciate it.

So wherever you are this December, I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and wish you a wonderful New Year.I have also posted a little video message too, take a look in the Slideshow.

Love Emma xx

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

She has grown into a really sweet young woman!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on December 01, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator

<33333333 u emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by alwayssnape on December 01, 2010, 11:17 PM report to moderator

Merry Christmas to you too, Emma. :)

Posted by ☻Writer Witch☻ on December 01, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

she’s adorable. always classy, beautiful, polite, and SUCHH a good hermione. although, i think we’d all still love her even if she didn’t play hermione; on and off set she continues to amaze me with her poise. go emma!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on December 01, 2010, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Thats so sweet :D What an amazing year it has been for her :D
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you too, Emma :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on December 01, 2010, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Hayley3_1__thumb

That was such a good note and video! I love her little blow kiss at the end! <3

Posted by roflravenclaw on December 01, 2010, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

You just can’t fake class. Emma has grown into such a mature and still sweet young lady. I just saw DH yesterday (second time) and Emma’s performance still blows me away.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on December 02, 2010, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

just adorable!
Have a super season, Emma! You deserve it ;)

PS.Bought the winter issue of Marie Claire with her on the cover :x

Posted by devilskinn on December 02, 2010, 01:15 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

MERRY CHRISTMAS Emma.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on December 02, 2010, 03:20 AM report to moderator

She really had an amazing year and i’m sure that the next one will be even better.
Merry Christmas, Emma! :)

Posted by Firnantok on December 02, 2010, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

What an amazing, inspiring young woman, and she’s still a sweetheart after all that. Love you Emma :)

Posted by eccentricalice on December 02, 2010, 05:42 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that was short and sweet! :)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 02, 2010, 06:27 AM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

Merry Christmas Emma, hope you have a fantastic second year, which I’m sure you will! xD

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on December 02, 2010, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year Emma!!!! Your new Hair doo is very cute!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on December 02, 2010, 07:53 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I have always enjoyed her as Hermione, but she has matured into a sophisticated and grounded young lady. I hope she continues to find things in life to make her happy!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on December 02, 2010, 10:13 AM report to moderator

It was a magnificent mirror, as high as the ceiling, with an ornate gold frame, standing on two clawed feet. There was an inscription carved around the top: [i]Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi.[/i]