Followup: AVPM's Darren Criss on Tonight's Episode of "Glee"

Fans
Posted by: Rosi
November 09, 2010, 11:44 AM

In a fandom follow up to a story we confirmed back in September, actor and singer Darren Criss, star of the popular fan-created YouTube musicals "A Very Potter Musical" and "A Very Potter Sequel," will star in tonight's episode of the television series "Glee."  The episode, titled "Never Been Kissed" will air at 8pm EST on U.S. television channel FOX.

A clip of Darren singing the lead in an acapella of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" has been online for a few days now and can be seen at this link on the FOX website. Criss will play Blaine, a member of a rival Glee club, the Dalton Academy Warblers.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Wow, his voice is pretty wonderful. I’m pretty sure I love this version MUCH MORE than the original :)

Posted by emdash84 on November 10, 2010, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

I MISSED IT! DDDD:
I’m going to search for the episode EVERYWHERE!

Posted by Owana Potter on November 10, 2010, 03:14 PM report to moderator

he was awesome! congrats Darren!!!!!
It gave me chills to see hi, on tv after following him on youtube.
It also gave me chills when I overheard some girls in my gym class talking about his “amazing voice”
Yea HP fans!!!

Posted by Claire Lafleur on November 11, 2010, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

He was SO good :D WHY IS HE SO HOT? And who heard the AVPM tease? ‘Not alone?’

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 11, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator

OH MY GOD I totally LOOOOVE Darren Criss and hope to meet him at Leaky Con!!! Though I love glee too I hate it that he had to cut his gorgeous curls and that he´s gay (no prejudice intended), cos he was so much hotter playing Harry!!!

Posted by Anna Luiza on November 11, 2010, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 11, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator

So good. So so so good. Not just Darren- the whole thing (although I thought the Kurt-related scenes were much much stronger than the Biste-related scenes).

Posted by andarocketship on November 11, 2010, 09:29 PM report to moderator

"Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backward."