Followup: AVPM's Darren Criss on Tonight's Episode of "Glee"

Fans
Posted by: Rosi
November 09, 2010, 11:44 AM

In a fandom follow up to a story we confirmed back in September, actor and singer Darren Criss, star of the popular fan-created YouTube musicals "A Very Potter Musical" and "A Very Potter Sequel," will star in tonight's episode of the television series "Glee."  The episode, titled "Never Been Kissed" will air at 8pm EST on U.S. television channel FOX.

A clip of Darren singing the lead in an acapella of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" has been online for a few days now and can be seen at this link on the FOX website. Criss will play Blaine, a member of a rival Glee club, the Dalton Academy Warblers.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

58118_132230363492317_100001160614391_151843_1249933_n_thumb

I CANT WAIT!!!

Posted by JK.jr. on November 09, 2010, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

so very talented, im happy for him :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 09, 2010, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Radcliffepic13_normal_thumb

I LOVE HIM!!!

Posted by M0lly P0tter [R0AR] on November 09, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

I need this version of teenage dream! Its so catchy. :)

Posted by Crazy and Proud on November 09, 2010, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did know about this until last week and have been counting down the days!!!!!!

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on November 09, 2010, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Darren Criss plus Glee – what could be more fun on TV?

Posted by Agrippa1 on November 09, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

wow i didn’t expect that darren is gonna be great

Posted by Rowling Stones on November 09, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

Omg I can’t wait to see it when I say the preview last week I new that this was the episode

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on November 09, 2010, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds great!!!!!

Wrong_thumb

I just saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on November 09, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator

It was excellent! Darren did so well!

Posted by EastTwilight on November 09, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator

..Annnnnd my computer went spastic on me. Wonderful. Sorry about the quadruple post. :/

Posted by EastTwilight on November 09, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on November 09, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb

he was ok He has more talent than that!! such a minor role for such talent!!! >:(

Posted by PotterParish on November 09, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

I had been pestering all my friends and family members all day long about this because first off, i love the show Glee and second off, Darren Criss is fantastically talented and totally sexy. So I guess we could say he’s my teenage dream =)

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on November 09, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator

"Anyway, one of them grabbed Ginny's foot, I used the Reductor Curse and blew up Pluto in his face, but..."[br]Luna gestured hopelessly at Ginny, who was breathing in a very shallow way, her eyes still closed.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014