"DH: Part 1" Clip of the Trio in the Lovegood's House

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 09, 2010, 05:11 AM

In addition to the two clips from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" we posted late last night, we have another clip from the movie featuring an extended look of the Trio speaking to Xenophilius Lovegood about the Deathly Hallows. The clip is full of spoilers for the movie and you can watch it here or below.

Many thanks to Sindi for sending it in!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Iconator_c2ed1e9cae4b1bbae63bec306f83f5e7_thumb

ahh i want to watch it so bad, but i don’t want to spoil the movie for myself!!
hope it’s awesome though!

Posted by wootwootsugaplum on November 09, 2010, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I just can’t help myself…..awesome!!!

Posted by Rin68nyr on November 09, 2010, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Book_thumb

If this keeps up, I’ll have seen the whole movie before I get to the theatre … and for some reason, I’m OK with that!

Posted by jillians642 on November 09, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Since I already read the book, movie spoilers aren’t that big a deal to me, but the flow of the movie would be different than the clip at a time feel anyway.

Posted by budgie on November 09, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I think i can put up all these clips together and watch the film now itself. Enough please. They are spoiling the entire thing

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 09, 2010, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

EPIC! It looks like they’re following the lines from the book quite well. It’s probably because this one is more important then all the other movies, so they can’t summarize it.

Posted by MJB™ on November 09, 2010, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

lol hermione face is like in the book ( the deathly hallows has never exist lol) its what mean her face XD

Posted by Lost Northern on November 09, 2010, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

Posted by Lost Northern on November 09, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator

Xenophilius didn’t use a quill to draw the sign of the Deathly Hallows.. He used a MUGGLE marker.. I wonder why..?

Posted by xoniamhox on November 09, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator

Posted by xoniamhox on November 09, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I’ll have seen the whole movie before November 19th with all of these previews, but I am OK with that! The more the better :o)

Posted by Rosie016 on November 09, 2010, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Bobby_tippingjpeg_thumb

I think this is the first mention of the DH in the film/book isn’t it?

Posted by Stoenk on November 09, 2010, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

I can’t believe I watched that…I’ve been so good with not watching things. Awesome clip though! I can’t wait for next week :D

Posted by Lysh on November 09, 2010, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Cause it was there. It’d be ridiculous to think there’d be no mixing of cultures.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 09, 2010, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

I can’t……. ten days i can’t break down. i re-watched tv spot 3 and only noticed today that the symbol of the deathly hallows is on top of his door.

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 09, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator

"I've got two Neptunes here," said Harry after a while, frowning down at his piece of parchment, "that can't be right, can it?"[br]"Aaaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sig