Videos: New "Deathly Hallows" Ministry and Hallows Featurettes Released

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 08, 2010, 07:10 PM

Two new featurettes on the making of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" have been released via Comcast focusing on three of the Deathly Hallows themselves and on the Ministry of Magic. Both videos contain new scenes and new interviews with cast and crew from the Harry Potter films. You can find the featurettes here and here in our video galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dailyprophet_thumb

I LOVED both of these featurettes, especially the Ministry! I loved seeing Umbridge again! The ending of the clip (“And one mustn’t tell lies.”) was EPIC!!!!! OMG, SO awesome!

Posted by Richie Gagen on November 08, 2010, 07:25 PM report to moderator
L_5026d562d71364af831a80587a64c7da_thumb

HOOOOOOOOOOH! Word for freaking word!!!!

Posted by Nicole on November 08, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

They should just put the dvd out next week since i’ve seen the whole movie now………but why can’t I stop watching?

Posted by crikeyhunter on November 08, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

These featurettes showed lots of spoilers from the Ministry, it showed them stunning the Ministry workers and dragging Malfada Hopkirk in an alley. I also loved the part with Umbridge interrogating Mary Cattermole, just like it was in the book, except in the movie Harry wasn’t under the invisibility cloak, which I think made it better having Harry show his face to Umbridge before he stunned her. Amazing scenes, I can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 08, 2010, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

Wow – I don’t say this often, but I think I prefer the way the movie portrays the Umbridge interrogation scene better than how it was played out in the book. It looks awesome.

Posted by sueml on November 08, 2010, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_april08_002_thumb

Just like 6, we’ve practically seen the entire movie the week before it’s come out….

Posted by iheartrw on November 08, 2010, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

ive said no more clips for me…. its tempting but no more X)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 08, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

WOAH. Niceee.
But, the thing is, is that I was enjoying the videos but, scenes of me being at the midnight premiere kept popping up… It scares and haunts me, cause I am not going. . .

Posted by jammjcpotter on November 08, 2010, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

Oh my gosh another clip!

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 08, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

They are so close to the book…I love it!!!

Posted by Rin68nyr on November 08, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator

“You’re lying, Dolores. And one mustn’t tell lies.”

BURNNNN

I am loving this!!!

Posted by EastTwilight on November 08, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

‘One Mustn’t tell lies’ OMG i can not wait to see that!!!

Posted by joeys_mommy on November 09, 2010, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

What the hell. how many clips will they give out?

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 09, 2010, 09:10 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

OMG
the ministry scene is one of the few scenes we haven’t seen anything of and now they are releasing clips of that too!!
Not good:(
i want to see the film at the cinema not on the internet :(

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 09, 2010, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

“You’re lying, Dolores. And one mustn’t tell lies.”

LOL! I wonder if movie goers will get the reference. Its been years since the 5th film.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 09, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"And it's Johnson, Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me --"[br]"JORDAN!" yelled Professor McGonagall.[br]"Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest --"