E! News Goes Inside the Ministry of Magic

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 08, 2010, 11:31 PM

A new behind-the-scenes feature aired tonight on E! News with new footage from the trio's infiltration at the Ministry of Magic.

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione) are interviewed in this clip about their Ministry doppelgangers and talk about being "mini directors" to the adult actors.

Watch some of the intense action scenes that take place inside the Ministry here!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

First! Awsome…

Posted by MJB™ on November 08, 2010, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

“You’re telling lie, Dolores, and one musn’t tell lies.” HP is EPIC!

Posted by MJB™ on November 09, 2010, 12:01 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

I love that part MJBDE15 :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 09, 2010, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I love that part too MJBDE15 HISS.

Posted by budgie on November 09, 2010, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

those ‘adult’ actors are awesome! it must be nerve wracking though seeing someone else play you and realizing you have all these quirky mannerisms

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 09, 2010, 01:35 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

Fantastic clip! This scene looks epic.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 09, 2010, 04:38 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

LOVE the line Harry says to Umbridge about telling lies!

Posted by bella vita on November 09, 2010, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

OH My God I can not wait

Posted by J.E.T. on November 09, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

OH My God I can not wait

Posted by J.E.T. on November 09, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

OH My God I can not wait

Posted by J.E.T. on November 09, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

OH My God I can not wait

Posted by J.E.T. on November 09, 2010, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I’m afraid to watch this. I’m usually okay with features instead of clips but lately the features have shown a whole lot of stuff. How spoilerific is it?

Posted by eiVega on November 09, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

eiVega I feel the same way – I’ve been avoiding all the clips – watched them for HBP and it kind of ruined the surprise – they practically show you the whole movie by the time they’re done!! I’m waiting for the release

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on November 09, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Hagrid 713 (ROAR), eiVega I’m with you… I want to see the interviews but don’t want to watch the clips!! Guess I’ll just have to wait until I see the movie then come back and watch all the interviews with the clips ;)

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 10, 2010, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

words cannot explain how awesome this is!!!

Posted by aval on November 10, 2010, 07:01 PM report to moderator

"I [i]told[/i] you not to annoy Rita Skeeter! She's made you out to be some sort of -- of scarlet woman!"[br]Hermione stopped looking astonished and snorted with laughter. [i]"Scarlet woman?"[/i] she repeated, shaking with suppressed giggles as she looked