AMC Theatres to Show "Order of the Phoenix" and "Half-Blood Prince" Before 1st Midnight Showing of "DH: Part 1"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 08, 2010, 08:27 PM

On the evening of November 18th, AMC Theatres will be showing "Order of the Phoenix" and "Half-Blood Prince" before the midnight release of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1":

To celebrate the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", AMC Theatres will be hosting an event called "The Harry Potter Adventure". On November 18th at 6pm in over 140 theatres across the nation, we're going to showing the two previous "Harry Potter" movies ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince") ending with the midnight screening of the new film!
For one $20 ticket, it's the perfect way for Harry Potter fans to celebrate the first installment of the final chapter in the Potter series. 3 movies in a real theatre along with hundreds of other Potter fans sharing the experience.

Tickets for this event are available here. Many thanks to John C. for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Capture10_thumb

awesome.. to bad theres no theaters like that around me :( they did that for half-blood prince at the theater near me. i hope they do something like that again for part 2 and show all the films. sorcerers stone and chamber of secrets are the only 2 i havent seen on the big screen

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 08, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

Theres an AMC theater back in my hometown, but unfortunately won’t be able to make it back there until the weekend starting my Thanksgiving break from college.
It would be great for others to see both of the films before Deathly Hallows, but they’ll be sitting in the theater for 7 hours and 20 minutes of runtime from the website.

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 08, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

OMC, maybe I can do this instead… Ooooo..
Tyson’s Corner, WHY did you have to sell tickets so fast??!!

Posted by jammjcpotter on November 08, 2010, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

MyTicket cost $18 for IMAX, I would of paid $20 to see all 3…
AMC maybe announced it a lil to late… :\

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 08, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

oh no..i would of bought my tickets at AMC, which is close to my home, Instead I bought them at Edward’s Theaters/ IMAX (Which is also close by) …. :\
MyTicket cost $18 for IMAX, I would of paid $20 to see all 3…
AMC maybe announced it a lil to late… :\

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 08, 2010, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

well, if I didn’t have kids I could do that!!! At least I will be going to the midnight showing…they won’t even know I’m gone! (don’t worry…my hubby will be home!) lol

Posted by Rin68nyr on November 08, 2010, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

It could only be more perfect if they started at 9:00 AM with Philosopher’s Stone!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on November 08, 2010, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_la728bk7bd1qa7e4eo1_500_thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!! im hopin to go to the midnight showin but i probbably wont . :( cross ur fingers and hope i will .

Posted by Mz.George Weasley on November 08, 2010, 10:16 PM report to moderator

That’s great news, because it suggests DH1 will be back in the theatres for DH2!

Posted by Jillxoxo on November 08, 2010, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

A great warm up for DH.

Posted by budgie on November 08, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator
76234_1490362014606_1100640100_31136626_1593032_n_thumb

grrr what about the people who already bought midnight showing tickets.. they dont have the option to trade them in and pay the diff for this offer..

Posted by oOo Vetty oOo [ROAR] iL0VESEAMUS on November 09, 2010, 12:00 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

The Have two Theatres near me but I don’t have a babysitter in my new area (Hubby Got transfered). If I could convince my Husband to stay with the kids I could go! I mean, He has the 18th off!!!!

Posted by joeys_mommy on November 09, 2010, 12:30 AM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

That is not fair. It sounds like it would be so much fun. But I already bought my ticket for the midnight and my mom will not buy a $20 ticket after she bought the normal ticket already. What makes it worse is that the theatre where I am going is having that special. I hope you will be able to trade In your tickets or just pay ten more $

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on November 09, 2010, 05:50 AM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Oh this is an awesome idea! But I already have my tickets… and they’re not from an AMC theatre. I wish they could’ve announced this a few weeks ago :(

Posted by da_member0808 on November 09, 2010, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thats cool. Sad there aren’t any such theaters in my place.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 09, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator

"Oy!" bellowed Ron, finally losing patience and sticking his head out of the window, "I am a prefect and if one more snowball hits this window -- OUCH!"[br]He withdrew his head sharply, his face covered in snow.[br]"It's Fred and George," he said bitterly