Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 12 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 07, 2010, 04:17 AM

There are now only 12 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"After you left," he said in a low voice, grateful for the fact that Ron's face was hidden, "she cried for a week. Probably longer, only she didn't want me to see. There were loads of nights when we never even spoke to each other, With you gone . . ."

He could not finish; it was only now that Ron was here again that Harry fully realized how much his absence had cost them.

"She's like my sister," he went on. "I love her like a sister and I reckon she feels the same way about me. It's always been like that. I thought you knew."

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

wow, powerful but really awkward moment! i really liked this part though! it was so personal, and its what friends do, sort out eachothers love lives! :)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 07, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator

can’t wait to see rupert in this scene. he better make me cry!!

Posted by Claire Lafleur on November 07, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

12 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sooo ready for this movie to get here already!
I got my tickets..
I went shopping at Hot Topic, and bought Harry Potter stuff like crazy!!!!!
I cant wait!!!!!!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 07, 2010, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

Such a powerful part of the book, focussing on the emotion rather than the magic. I love this scene.

Posted by eccentricalice on November 08, 2010, 06:46 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I hope they have that line, it shows just how much Harry understood Rons love for Hermione :)

Posted by joeys_mommy on November 08, 2010, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Welcome back Ron!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 11, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator

"Which of you can tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the true wolf?" said Snape.[br]Everyone sat in motionless silence; everyone except Hermione, whose hand, as it so often did, had shot straight into the air.[br]"Anyone?" Snape said, ign

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014