Noble Collection Adds Dozens of Wands and New Items to Harry Potter Shop

Products
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 06, 2010, 02:29 PM

The Noble Collection has updated their vast Harry Potter shop to include dozens of new character wands and items from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Some of the recently added products are:

The Horcrux Locket
Lucius Malfoy's Snake Ring
Bellatrix Lestrange's Dagger
Narcissa Malfoy's Spider Earrings
The wand of Gindelwald
Gregorovitch's wand
The wand of Kingsley Shacklebolt
Hermione's magical bag
Tom Riddle's Diary

...And more!

Thanks to Tony, Chris, and Spencer for the news.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

20110227_001_thumb

All of the new stuff is brilliant, but I wish they hadn’t changed the boxes that the wands come in. I already have Harry, Ron, Hermione and Snape’s wands, in the original boxes, and now they won’t match the rest of the collection :-(

Also, why can we get James’ wand but not Lily’s?

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on November 08, 2010, 01:54 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

I’m a little disappointed in the change of the boxes for the wands, but with the new lower price I won’t complain. As long as the quality of the wands hasn’t diminished.

I noticed that Luna’s wand is not the same wand that is in the Dumbledore’s Army set. Bellatrix has a different wand now too. What’s up with that?

Posted by blue_rogue on November 08, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I REALLY WANT LUNA’S WAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hermione Lovegood {SpellSky27} on November 09, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

and Ginny’s…

Posted by Hermione Lovegood {SpellSky27} on November 09, 2010, 08:31 PM report to moderator

I really want the Riddle diary. Although I’d feel tempted to stab it from time to time :P

But there are SO many wands!

Posted by andarocketship on November 11, 2010, 09:25 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Now give me the prophecy, or we start using wands."[br]"Go on, then," said Harry, raising his own wand to chest height. As he did so, the five wands of Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, and Luna rose on either side of him.