Noble Collection Adds Dozens of Wands and New Items to Harry Potter Shop

Products
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 06, 2010, 02:29 PM

The Noble Collection has updated their vast Harry Potter shop to include dozens of new character wands and items from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Some of the recently added products are:

The Horcrux Locket
Lucius Malfoy's Snake Ring
Bellatrix Lestrange's Dagger
Narcissa Malfoy's Spider Earrings
The wand of Gindelwald
Gregorovitch's wand
The wand of Kingsley Shacklebolt
Hermione's magical bag
Tom Riddle's Diary

...And more!

Thanks to Tony, Chris, and Spencer for the news.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Images_thumb

I have been checking EVERY for the past week!!!!!!! I was sooooooooooooo excited when I saw the new items up!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on November 06, 2010, 10:51 PM report to moderator
Privetdrive_thumb

I don’t understand why some seemingly identical wands are 35.00 and also 28.50 further down the page. Does anyone know? Is it just the Ollivander box vs. not having one? Are the cheaper ones smaller?

Posted by Viurre on November 06, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator

WOW. I love Hermione’s bag. Just not the price of it haha. They’ve got great stuff though

Posted by hermioneweasley17 on November 06, 2010, 11:52 PM report to moderator

Oh. Oh my. I think I fainted and woke up in paradise. ;P

Love the new stuff, although it’s kind of weird that the German NC site (where I’d have to order from) was updated with only the new wands, Hermione’s bag and red crystal necklace and the Horcrux Locket. I hope they get the rest of it pretty soon, I want Xenophilius’ DH necklace!

Posted by honigmuffin on November 07, 2010, 02:37 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

They look amazing! I love Bellatrix’s dagger! But I’m also fascinated by Malfoy’s Snake Ring. But Hermione’s bag is wow!

Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

love the new wands! bit miffed though they have Thicknesse’s wand but not Fleur’s yet?? i can’t afford to buy the triwizard set. sad pandas..

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 07, 2010, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

ok i retract my sad pandas, i just found fleur’s wand!! eeeee!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 07, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Homesick_thumb

@valerie june : yes except i doubt James Potter for some reason…

Posted by sonofravenclaw~WBM~ on November 07, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Wow. I want it all.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on November 07, 2010, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Aww I love all the HP stuff, I wish I could buy all of it…but unforunately I can´t, and I suppose it´s only in USA….

Posted by jessyginny on November 07, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator

The DA necklace is $45. I got it for $6 at Hot Topic ages ago. It’s not very good quality, so demanding $45 for it is ridiculous.

Posted by Lily Phoenix on November 07, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

I think I may have found an idea for my possible Christmas present….. if I can choose what….. ;)

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on November 07, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

OMG! They have the dagger that Bellatrix used to kill Dobby?! Who will buy that?! O.o

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 07, 2010, 04:26 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

So many fun things just in time for Christmas!

Posted by Silvery Doe on November 07, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator

Just got their magazine today. Lots of great stuff for Harry Potter. Just wish it wasn’t so expensive.

Posted by Ratorr on November 07, 2010, 07:59 PM report to moderator

"There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and they will test the champions in many different ways... their magical prowess -- their daring -- their powers of deduction -- and, of course, their ability to cope with danger."