Noble Collection Adds Dozens of Wands and New Items to Harry Potter Shop

Products
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 06, 2010, 02:29 PM

The Noble Collection has updated their vast Harry Potter shop to include dozens of new character wands and items from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Some of the recently added products are:

The Horcrux Locket
Lucius Malfoy's Snake Ring
Bellatrix Lestrange's Dagger
Narcissa Malfoy's Spider Earrings
The wand of Gindelwald
Gregorovitch's wand
The wand of Kingsley Shacklebolt
Hermione's magical bag
Tom Riddle's Diary

...And more!

Thanks to Tony, Chris, and Spencer for the news.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Capture10_thumb

i love some of this stuff. hermiones bag is $65 so i better have an undetectable extension charm on it for that price. :D

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 06, 2010, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

gryffindor 1991 :I couldn’t agree more

Posted by aval on November 06, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Asdf_thumb

Whoa! Grindelwald’s wand looks so awesome, very classy.

Posted by tehWizzard888 on November 06, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

Great new items from the movie! But I think that it is a bit on the pricey side though!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 06, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Gregorovitch and Grindelwald’s wands are awesome!

Posted by Finny on November 06, 2010, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

If only their stuff weren’t so expensive. I bought the Horcrux Ring from there a while back and it’s really nice, though.

Posted by Awakened on November 06, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Very expensive but very nice!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 06, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I love how they have “Harry’s broken wand”!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 06, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I love their stuff!

Posted by budgie on November 06, 2010, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Dh_unofficialstills_023_thumb

OMG!!!!!! WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!!! That’s exactly how i pictured hermione’s bag!!!!!! a bit pricey but I sooooo want it!!!!!

Posted by gryffindor18 on November 06, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

I love some of the wands but the others seem VERY similar…… not too happy about that but i like some of them! I like how Tonk’s wand finally came to the US! And the funny thing was that today I was thinking how cool it would be if we saw kingsley or fltiwick or greforvitchs wand AND THEY ALL CAME! Im very pleased!!

Posted by Sohumdore on November 06, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Wow lots of nice stuff, they are now on my xmas wish list haha

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 06, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator
20121227075238822000_thumb

Thnx for sharing, lots of cool things. Bit expensive though

Posted by MossHorpione on November 06, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
475968_thumb

I happen to own a lot of this stuff; my husband knows exactly what to buy me for Christmas, most years. While expensive, it is good quality. Although from a personal standpoint, I like wooden wands better than resin ones. The feel is better. But I like the replica’s, just because it’s fun. The marauders map is wonderful, BTW, and the time turner is classic.

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on November 06, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator
100_1005_thumb

You all know what this means, don’t you? Every single new character wand (including everyone from Nigel to Percy Weasley), means that they will be featured in the Final Battle!

Posted by ValerieJune on November 06, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator

They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through...."