New "DH: Part 1" Clip of Trio in Malfoy Manor, New Interviews and Behind the Scenes with Harry Potter Actors

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 06, 2010, 08:12 PM

A new clip has been released from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" which shows the Trio fighting in Malfoy Manor. The clip contains spoilers for the movie and you can see it here in our Video Galleries.

As readers may recall, yesterday we told you of a clip of the Trio fighting Death Eaters in a London cafe. We now have that clip to watch here in our Video Galleries.

Additionally, we have some new video interviews with some of the Harry Potter actors. Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) were recently in Finland and were asked about some of their Harry Potter related memories there. Part one of the interview is here and part two of the interview can be seen here.

Finally, we have a behind the scenes special from Holland's RT4 network. This special, apart from showing the actors shooting scenes, has interviews which take place shortly after the last days of filming and addresses the feelings of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) on the end of the series. You can see this video here.

Many thanks to Maria!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

_42431690_luna_imagenet_gall_thumb

The second part of the interview with Evana and Matthew does not play through for me:( Did anyone else have this? I like how it is Harry’s instinct which spots the Death Eater:)

Posted by lunalovegoodfan on November 07, 2010, 07:50 AM report to moderator
146_thumb

I wish they would stop posting clips. I’m too weak to resist watching them, and I’m only ruining the movie for myself. Gaah.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 07, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That was awesome! But seriously Leaky! You should stop feeding our curiousity! Let’s wait for the final movie to come out!
But either way that was a great clip! Dobby’s hanging there………..HA!

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Ah,they are spoiling me..can’t stop myself from watching them! But this one is AWESOME,I must say!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on November 07, 2010, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

not going to do it….13 days I will avoid these clips like spattergroit

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 07, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

@Yodathehobit and Chik. I agree with your reasons and i always like new experimentation books cannot be totally adapted into films there has to be some tinkling done in order for creativity
*and for true book fans who oppose some changes(in HP all the changes) i remember fans where quite upset about how HP did end like it jumped directly 19 years ahead leaving far too many unanswered queries.
Which have not been answered as yet. So please stop criticizing the studios and enjoy or at-least try to.
*And for fans crying foul about WB releasing too many videos well that’s business and its a way to attract newer audience, like me(i was not HP follower until Prisoner of Azkaban was released in theatre)

Posted by blackhair on November 07, 2010, 12:21 PM report to moderator

That ws fantastic I can’t wait for the movie

Posted by LdySnake on November 07, 2010, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Monty-python-black-knight-with-one-arm-off-794357_thumb

The Facebook link for the HD Malfoy Manor clip doesn’t work. There’s another HQ version at:

Posted by Fastbak on November 07, 2010, 04:44 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I agree with everyone else. They’re going WAY overboard on the clips! Even worse than usual. NEVER have I ever refused to watch any footage we’ve been given prior to release, but DH is my favorite book and I can’t stand to see it ruined by having already seen almost the entire movie in clips! The worst part is that they’re not even bothering to release only smaller less important scenes! All of the clips they’re releasing are from the most highly anticipated scenes! Its horrible and spoiling the movie for those of us who want to be at least somewhat surprised despite already knowing what happens! Its just so hard to keep your resolve when its scenes like this, but I plan to hold out on my no clips policy until the midnight screening. This is the worst yet in my opinion because I never thought they would release anything from Malfoy Manor before the movie comes out and I didn’t want them to either! Its such a huge pivotal scene and shouldn’t spoiled ahead of time by clips! PLEASE STOP WB!

Posted by bella vita on November 07, 2010, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

GUYS, it’s your choice! You can choose whether to watch or not too. If you do, you have no right to complain to the company when it’s your own fault. While I agree that it’s very much like GOF’s advertising, but this time you can be ready. I haven’t seen any clips aside from the first 3 or 4. I learned from my mistakes from GOF’s time to NOT look. It’s take self control.

Besides, it’s just a movie. If you’ve read the books, then you know what’s going to happen.

Posted by punkedup88 on November 07, 2010, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

I love the clips, love getting advance warning on changes and such. Honestly I like seeing different interpretations of the stories. If they were all spot-on I think they’d be boring.

The interviews were fun to watch as always, and oh my Evanna looked loooovely! Sigh!

Posted by ScottMan on November 07, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator

While it may be our choice or not to watch these on line, I agree with most, there are too many clips being posted and spoiling it not just for those who have read the books, but also for those who may not have read them or seen previous movies. Where is the anticipation and the surprise of what we might see? I love seeing them too, but it is becoming way over the top. Yes build the anticipation, but it would be nice too for the actors to be critically acclaimed for what is new and exciting and for all of us to be able to say “wow” at the end of the film, not “oh yeah saw that in the clips.” Love the interviews though.

Posted by Spook on November 08, 2010, 02:35 AM report to moderator
Image118_thumb

GO DOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Posted by Amy (Roar) =D *Baby Powder* =D on November 08, 2010, 05:26 AM report to moderator
407727_10151077851045389_16178305388_22133773_636484994_n-1_thumb

I was watching this one trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I have almost memorised it!!! Lol, I can’t wait for the movie to come out!!! My dad is taking me to the midnight showing at 12:02 am!!!! AAAHHH!!!

Posted by hermione1097 on November 08, 2010, 10:34 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I too am not going to watch anymore clips… I’ve watched all up to this point except for the 7 Potters “Full” scene. The positive side to seeing these clips is most of them are’nt good quality (not that I’ve seen). The Malfoy Manor scene was fantastic, I loved Dobby’s entrance!!! The good part about this clip is it doesn’t include Hermione being tortured which is the scene I’m looking forward to the most. From now on it’s just interviews for me until I see the movie on opening night… I can’t wait!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 08, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You're a Parselmouth. Why didn't you tell us?"[br]"I'm a what?" said Harry.[br][i]"A Parselmouth!"[/i] said Ron. "You can talk to snakes!"