Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 13 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 06, 2010, 04:49 AM

There are now only 13 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Blimey, Dudley," said Harry over Aunt Petunia's renewed sobs, "did the dementors blow a different personality into you?"
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Dursley's Departing"

Quotedown 14:
Ginny looked up into Harry's face, took a deep breath, and said, "Happy seventeenth."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Will of Albus Dumbledore"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That was such a sweet and emotional part! Who’d think Dudley would get a change of heart?
Only thirteen more days………..Wow. And it still feels like six months! On the bright side its releasing on the weekend!!!!

I loved that scene:)

Posted by acciobrain713 on November 06, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Kylaravenclaw_thumb

Oh, lucky 13~~ xD I want to see Malfoy Manor and I’m sad about Dobby~~ :(

Posted by meikowaltz-malfoy on November 06, 2010, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait for the Harry-Dudley scene!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 06, 2010, 01:09 PM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

I wish Dudley would have been in the epilogue or something, because he finally became nice and appreciated Harry.

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on November 06, 2010, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Dudley’s change is one of my favourite evolutions in a character!
Harry&Ginny :x

Posted by devilskinn on November 06, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I think Dudley really understood what Harry was up against. I hope that at some future time he told his parnets off for their treatment of Harry. The demedntor experience did make Dudley a better person, and he tried to keep in touch with Harry as an adult. I wonder if Petunia and ever understood the harm they did to Dudley? Probably Not.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 06, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Great Quotes Leaky,,,,,
as always ;P

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 06, 2010, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Just under two weeks… can’t wait!!!!!

Posted by SlyBones on November 06, 2010, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

The power of an act of selfless goodness and the power of love. A magic that is in us all to share revealed in the wonder of the Harry Potter novels.

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on November 06, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

yay! great quotes!

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 06, 2010, 04:13 PM report to moderator

I have already my ticket AND THER PLAYING MOVIE 5 AND 6 SO IT WILL BE 8 HOURS LONG IT GOING TO BE SO COOL AND GOING TO BE SAD BECUSE IT IS THE END OH HP JUST THINKING ABOUT IT I WAS 16 WEAN THE FIRST BOOK CAME OUT AND NOW LOOKING BACK AND LIKE WOW IT IS GOING TO BE A SAD ENDING WEAN PART 2 IS OVER I FELL THER WILL NOT BE A DRY EYE IN THE MOVIEE HOUSE

Posted by harrypotter1979 on November 06, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

You accidentally hit the Caps Lock button, harrypotter1979. You might want to turn it off.

Posted by Iceholic on November 06, 2010, 06:21 PM report to moderator
185506_205573539491951_204081402974498_522372_7279633_n_thumb

Here its only 11 days ! I’m getting really excited! Oooowh! I can’t wait!

Posted by *Malf0y*L0Ver* on November 06, 2010, 06:58 PM report to moderator
185506_205573539491951_204081402974498_522372_7279633_n_thumb

Here its only 11 days ! I’m getting really excited! Oooowh! I can’t wait!

Posted by *Malf0y*L0Ver* on November 06, 2010, 06:58 PM report to moderator

They were looking straight into the eyes of a monstrous dog, a dog that filled the whole space between ceiling and floor. It had three heads. Three pairs of rolling, mad eyes; three noses, twitching and quivering in their direction; three drooling mouths

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014