Moviefone's Unscripted Taking Questions for Harry Potter Cast and Director

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 04, 2010, 11:23 PM

Moviefone's popular series, Unscripted, is bringing the stars of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" together to interview one another and answer questions from the fans.

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione) took part in an Unscripted interview during 2007 for "Order of the Phoenix," but this time they will be joined by fellow co-stars Tom Felton (Draco) and Jason Isaacs (Lucius) and director David Yates.

Moviefone is asking fans to leave their questions as a comment to this blog post. The deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 9 at 10 a.m. EST. Moviefone will publish the video interview with the actors a week later on Nov. 16.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

Harry-potter_thumb

To Rupert: What did you think of Ron’s over reaction right before he left the tent?
To Emma: If you could re-act a character in Harry Potter 7, who would you be?
To Daniel: What was your favorite part in the movie?

- Malak From Kuwait -

Posted by This_isM on November 05, 2010, 11:32 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

im deffinately gonna ask a question!!! :D:D

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 05, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

im deffinately gonna ask a question!!! :D:D

For_your_consideration_thumb

im deffinately gonna ask a question!!! :D:D

For_your_consideration_thumb

im deffinately gonna ask a question!!! :D:D

Wand_thumb

This is awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 05, 2010, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Lilyfoxcaps_thumb

If I could talk to them, I’d request (order) they watch A Very Potter Musical. Questions… hmm… Favorite foods? Haha, can’t think of any.

Posted by TurquoiseRose13 on November 05, 2010, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Ok, so I posted under Returning but that is my first time posting and I don’t see my question. Should I post it again under New Users?

Posted by Scarlette on November 06, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Posted by Scarlette on November 06, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Nevermind. :)
Oh, and here was what I posted to the trio and Tom.

What is the strangest food you have come across that you actually tried?

Posted by Scarlette on November 06, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see the interview!!!I cant sleep

Posted by yui_009 on November 16, 2010, 02:37 PM report to moderator

Dudley looked furious and sulky, and somehow seemed to be taking up even more space than usual. This was saying something, as he always took up an entire side of the square table by himself.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014