Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 15 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 04, 2010, 02:52 AM

There are now only 15 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"You -- complete -- arse -- Ronald -- Weasley!"

She punctuated every word with a blow: Ron backed away, sheilding is had as Hermione advanced.

"You -- crawl -- back -- here -- after -- weeks -- and -- weeks -- oh, where's my wand?"

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Iconator_c2ed1e9cae4b1bbae63bec306f83f5e7_thumb

I love this part!! I am soo excited to see how this is done in the movie, should be great!

Posted by wootwootsugaplum on November 04, 2010, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

oh, where’s my wand? , Harry Potter you give me my wand! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 04, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Random-4_thumb

this is followed by one of my favorites at the end of the chapter:
“Yeah,” said Ron. “Could’ve been worse. Remember those birds she set on me?”
“I still haven’t ruled it out”……..

Posted by RaytheforgottenWeasley on November 04, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thanks for coming back Ron!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 04, 2010, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

i Love This part! A typical Hermione rant at Ron…but ALOT more serious!

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 04, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

I cannot wait to see this on screen. From the look of the screencaps I’ve seen, Hermione hits him with his bag, which will be fun!

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on November 05, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator

One can only hope that it is word for word on the screen. God forbid they should mess with such a perfect scene.

Posted by hewy on November 06, 2010, 10:30 PM report to moderator

"Not a wizard, eh? Never made things happen when you was scared or angry?"...[br]Harry looked back at Hagrid, smiling, and saw that Hagrid was positively beaming at him.[br]"See?" said Hagrid. "Harry Potter, not a wizard -- you wait, you'll be right famou

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014