Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 15 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 04, 2010, 02:52 AM

There are now only 15 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"You -- complete -- arse -- Ronald -- Weasley!"

She punctuated every word with a blow: Ron backed away, sheilding is had as Hermione advanced.

"You -- crawl -- back -- here -- after -- weeks -- and -- weeks -- oh, where's my wand?"

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Love this part! It would have been so un-Hermione to just make up with Ron right away, and although this was so unexpected, it was totally the right reaction!

Posted by themagicalme on November 04, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Ron was lucky Harry had the wand.

What kind of jinx or spell would she have placed om him? Any ideas?

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 04, 2010, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

So great the tale of how Ron returns. And the welcome given by Hermione is perfect to leaven the bread of the story that has been so hard to this point and is finally seeing some light.

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on November 04, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Dh_unofficialstills_023_thumb

This was so great! It’s gonna be a nasty shock for the R/HR Shippers who haven’t read the books yet!!! (I am an R/HR shipper but i’ve obviosly read the books) :)

Posted by gryffindor18 on November 04, 2010, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

ha ha, nice. i think we caught a glimpse of this in one of the tv spots or behind the scenes thingys from a couple of days ago. am i right, because i do remember seeing emma hit ron with her beaded bag a couple of times and shes like “harry, wheres my wand?” and harry’s like “i dont know” but of course he does, and doesnt want her to jinx him, lol. :D

Posted by hermy007 on November 04, 2010, 11:00 AM report to moderator

thats sooo funny

Posted by Mew5645 on November 04, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

ahh a love hermione she’s so ``hermione`` XD you know what i mean,argh this is my favorite character so i love this quote and i will only look hermionein the movie lol i will lokk everyone but i prefer hermione. XD

Posted by Lost Northern on November 04, 2010, 12:20 PM report to moderator

Hands down one of my favorite lines. Can’t wait to see Emma Watson play this version of Hermione. She did a great job with her anger in PoA

Posted by hermioneweasley17 on November 04, 2010, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

Ohh this is gonna be sooo awesome! One of my favourite parts – I really hope they’re gonna do it well in the movie!

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on November 04, 2010, 01:04 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

haha, that scene is legend :D
cant wait to see it on the big screen :D

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 04, 2010, 01:29 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

An unforgettable one!!! I really want to see it in the movie!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 04, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

Wonderful bit. Ron deserved it ;)

Posted by Darth Mary on November 04, 2010, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Bobby_tippingjpeg_thumb

i cind of can’t wait to hear emma watson saying ,,arse" :D
!

Posted by Stoenk on November 04, 2010, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Molly_weasley_thumb

I love that she didn’t get excited to see him come back. This reaction is totally warranted from her. Jo got it dead on. If the person that I loved, a person that I was relying on to stand by my side and literally save the world, got pissed and left, that would be the ultimate slap in the face. I’m sure she was grateful that he was back, but he needed to be punished. And who better to do it than woman that loves him (and that he loves in return even though he’s so completely thick he hasn’t really admitted it yet)? I’d be totally pissed if he had walked out on me. I really hope the filmaker’s got this scene right, though. They haven’t always been dead on when displaying the parts that are closest to the readers (Dumbledore’s funeral, anyone?). So, I’m PRAYING that this was done right. I think I’ve seen a small exerpt and I think I may be a little dissapointed, but that is to be seen. This is one of my favorite quotes from her and I’m glad it was included in this quotedown. As usual, you guys are doing a phenonmenal job!

Posted by ~*Prof.*Rose*Weasley*~{ROAR!!!} on November 04, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS ON SCREEN!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 04, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator

When Sirius wrested a large golden ring bearing the Black crest from his grip Kreacher actually burst into furious tears...[br]"It was my father's," said Sirius, throwing the ring into the sack. "Kreacher wasn't [i]quite[/i] as devoted to him as to my mot