Full Seven Potters Transformation Clip Released on HP Facebook Page

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 04, 2010, 03:15 PM

The clips from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" are arriving fast and furious now, for the official Harry Potter Facebook account has released the full Seven Potters transformation scene.  This highly spoiler-rific clip from the upcoming film can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries.

Many thanks to Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Screen-capture_thumb

The scene does seem rather static, and the hair is an important point to make it work. I’d like to hear Hermione say that Harry (his potion at least) looked more tasty than Crabbe and Goyle.

Posted by minerva-rules-uk on November 05, 2010, 07:51 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I had to watch it, couldn’t help myself! It was fantastic!

Posted by Rosie016 on November 05, 2010, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Monty-python-black-knight-with-one-arm-off-794357_thumb

minerva-rule-uk, there’s a shot of Hermione putting the hair in the flask in this TV spot:

Posted by Fastbak on November 05, 2010, 11:26 AM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

It might be a spolier but…AHAHAHA it’s amazing! I’m not really bothered about spoilers every now and again because I know the true plot inside out and all the released clips make it seem like it’s going to be a really good film :)

Posted by Sigourney♥ on November 05, 2010, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

Posted by Sigourney♥ on November 05, 2010, 12:22 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

I’d like to watch it but i literally can’t, i want at least some of the movie to be new lol :P

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 05, 2010, 01:01 PM report to moderator

13 days, so excited !! Can’t wait!!

Posted by bean714 on November 05, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I’ve watched all of the other footage they’ve released so far, but I’m with the others who are refusing to watch this. I’m never one to avoid spoilers and not look at every single clip, still, etc they throw at us, but I draw the line at watching full scenes! This is almost the last film and my favorite book so I just can’t stand to feel like I did with HBP after WB giving us WAY too much extra clips and stuff as their idea of a consolation for making us wait an extra year to see it. I was extremely disappointed by HBP anyway, but having already seen almost the entire movie in clips and trailers beforehand really didn’t help at all.

Posted by bella vita on November 05, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Loved Hermione in mid-transformation with the trademark Radcliffe bushy eyebrows!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on November 09, 2010, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on November 09, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on November 09, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Oops, sorry for the triple post, computer keeps freezing.

[Lily] had clearly loathed James and Harry simply could not understand how they could have ended up married. Once or twice he even wondered whether James had forced her into it...