Full Seven Potters Transformation Clip Released on HP Facebook Page

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 04, 2010, 03:15 PM

The clips from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" are arriving fast and furious now, for the official Harry Potter Facebook account has released the full Seven Potters transformation scene.  This highly spoiler-rific clip from the upcoming film can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries.

Many thanks to Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ed-in-chief_thumb

The FX on this clip was awesome. Daniel did say it took around 96 takes to get it all right.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 04, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Mad-eye_thumb

that was funny and it looked awesome

Posted by Matt_Serverus_ Black on November 04, 2010, 03:29 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Hey WB, why this barrage of clips so close to the release date? Why show the ENTIRE scene? I’m beginning to wonder how much of DH will be new to me by the time I see the film. As of now, I’m determined to avoid all clips!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on November 04, 2010, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

loved it!! and also love that there is no improv…mostly verbatim. nice touch after HBP’s never-before-seen (or even heard of because D Yates made them up) scenes

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on November 04, 2010, 03:45 PM report to moderator

Oh wow! i loved it! soo cant wait to see this on the big screen! ahhh!

Posted by Traceymmm on November 04, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

Daniel is great! He acts each one perfectly!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on November 04, 2010, 03:56 PM report to moderator

I like it. It’s simple, effective, likely cheaper than doing all seven transformations CoS-style (I know very little about budgeting though), and places the emphasis on the story rather than the effect. I particularly like that it places less emphasis on the magic, as though this truly is just a part of their world, and more on the “Woah! There are seven of me! How weird!” factor. (I use such brilliant technical terms.) Overall, it gives me hope that these two movies won’t just be all “Look at this! Effects!” which is something that always annoys me.

Posted by sweetwatereast on November 04, 2010, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Two weeks before the film. Thanks but i’ll pass on this one :p

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 04, 2010, 04:30 PM report to moderator

Very loyal to the book. Is Mundungus bald?

Posted by Steve K on November 04, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

I couldnt avoid watching it! ive watched pretty much ever clip that is out there, dont know how much of the film will be new, i need to stop haha

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 04, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

absolutely NOT watching this. ive watched everything else, but i will pass on this. i can wait two weeks.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on November 04, 2010, 05:28 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

I am not watching this. I am literally forcing myself not to. I don’t want to ruin the movie for myself by watching full clips. I just won’t do it.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 04, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator
20261_1274074097358_1395090330_30880094_3910781_n_thumb

I wouldn’t call this a full clip, and even on the facebook page it says that is from the seven Potters scene, meaning that it is not the entire thing. It’s basically just the transformation. The dialog afterward is going to be the interesting part.

Posted by Egor on November 04, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great clip! Love it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 04, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great clip! Love it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 04, 2010, 05:50 PM report to moderator

"Enough -- effing -- [i]owls[/i]..." muttered Uncle Vernon distractedly, stomping over to the window and slamming it shut again.