Nearly 500 "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Showtimes Sold Out on Fandango

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 03, 2010, 11:40 PM

It is being reported that nearly 500 showtimes for "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" have already sold out on Fandango:

"Even though the finale's first part is more than two weeks away, fans are already showing their eagerness to join the final journey on opening weekend," says Fandango Chief Operating Officer Rick Butler. "We've seen more sold-out showtimes for this film than we've seen for any other pre-release title this year."
Compared to the other Harry Potter films, "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" has has had "[b]risk ticket sales outpacing the ticket sales of each previous HARRY POTTER adventure at the same point in those films' sales cycles," and compared to other movies out now "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" amounts to, "61% of Fandango's daily ticket sales, single-handedly beating the ticket sales for all current films combined."

Many thanks to adam for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dhc-avatar_thumb

haha wow this is awesome!!!! I’m so glad I already bought my tickets! SQUEE!

Posted by da_member0808 on November 04, 2010, 11:43 AM report to moderator

wow. i guess i’d better hurry up and buy mine. i decided against trying to go for imax in the first week of the release cause it would be way too crowded and i want to enjoy the experience if i’m paying extra

Posted by noxiousCaitSith on November 04, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

really excited! :D

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 04, 2010, 01:25 PM report to moderator

I bought mine on saturday because I was already at the theater for another movie. Good thing I did because it was 2/3 sold out already and almost 3 weeks away.

Posted by bigwrocker on November 04, 2010, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

That’s amazing! :D Ive been busy, but I need to make time to buy my tickets, I should probably do that now!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 04, 2010, 05:06 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

awsome! got my ticket a week ago!

Posted by Sohumdore on November 04, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Got my tickets last week! Midnight show!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 04, 2010, 05:53 PM report to moderator

Got mine weeks ago! They are all sold out for the entire day here.

Posted by ElphabaROCKS on November 04, 2010, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

They are all sold out and a few of my friends and I were planing to go to the midnight showing but we couldn’t get tickets! Now we’ll have to go the next day!

Posted by Jacket on November 04, 2010, 10:00 PM report to moderator

My friend booked a block of tickets for all of us about a week ago :)

Posted by andarocketship on November 11, 2010, 09:13 PM report to moderator

"But, sir," said Hermione, seemingly unable to restrain herself, "we're not supposed to do werewolves yet, we're due to start hinkypunks --"[br]"Miss Granger," said Snape in a voice of deadly calm, "I was under the impression that I am teaching this lesso

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014