"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" US and UK Premiere Dates and Locations Announced

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 03, 2010, 08:46 PM

WB has confirmed the dates and times of both the US and UK premieres of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film.  TLC will be on the scene at both; so stay close for a full report of both events.

First, the UK premiere for the first part of the final Harry Potter film will take place at its usual location, the Empire & Odeon, Leicester Square in London on Thursday, November 11th.  Cast arrivals are set to being at 4:15 pm local time, with a screening of the film starting later in the evening.

The North American premiere will take place on Monday, November 15th at Alice Tully Hall, located at 1941 Broadway at 65th Street in New York City.  Cast arrivals are set to start at 6:00pm EST, with a screening of the film starting 7:00pm.  Actors Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Ralph Fiennes, and Tom Felton are currently slated to be in attendance at the premiere, along with the film's director David Yates, producers David Heyman and David Barron, and screenwriter Steve Kloves. Celebrity guests to be announced shortly.

TLC will be in attendance at both events.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" is set for release in the US and UK on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

I remember when it was 300 days. I remember the first few pictures that came out. I remember the day when the trailer went out. I remember forcing my mom to go see The Sorcerer’s Apprentice so I could see the trailer in theaters. It’s so close </3

Posted by ProfessorAlice on November 04, 2010, 12:39 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Oooh, 4:15….might be possible for me to go!!!!

anyone else attending the london premiere? let me know on my parchment!!!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on November 04, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

i really really wanna goo !!!
need to persuade my mom :(
any tips ??

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 04, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Aria-1x06-pretty-little-liars-girls-13682878-500-375_1__thumb

OMG!!!! My sister’s friend got ticket to the premier in London and going to the screening aswell…. She went to the past 5 premier lucky ass.

Posted by LoonyJennyLovegood on November 04, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Aria-1x06-pretty-little-liars-girls-13682878-500-375_1__thumb

Posted by LoonyJennyLovegood on November 04, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

SO FREAKING EXCITED.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 04, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator

Get this, I just booked plane tickets to london from stockholm just to see the actors and hopefully J.K. Rowling on the red carpet! Talk about a dedicated fan! See u there guys!

Posted by Dora93 on November 04, 2010, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

cool! the US premier is the day after my bday! mum, dad, sweet 16 present???

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 04, 2010, 04:35 PM report to moderator

See you there Leaky! Excitedddddddddd hopefully it’ll be 4th time lucky for me and will be actually able to talk to Jo this time! And they’re arriving 45 minutes earlier this time, interesting…

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on November 04, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Florence_075_thumb

Hi, anyone going to the London premiere on Thurs? Where will TLC be? :-(

Posted by NessieB on November 08, 2010, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

FYI all you non-New Yorkers, Alice Tully Hall is part of the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts complex. That’s a good choice for a premiere, since it fronts on a huge square courtyard rather than on a narrow sidewalk at streetside like most theatres. So it can accommodate a large crowd of onlookers for the celebrity arrivals. Too bad I always have to work Monday evenings – the Upper West Side is only 1 1/2 hours away for me!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on November 09, 2010, 04:33 PM report to moderator

"What d'you reckon that arch was?" Harry asked Hermione as they regained the dark circular room.[br]"I don't know, but whatever it was, it was dangerous," she said firmly, again inscribing a fiery cross upon the door.