"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" US and UK Premiere Dates and Locations Announced

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 03, 2010, 08:46 PM

WB has confirmed the dates and times of both the US and UK premieres of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film.  TLC will be on the scene at both; so stay close for a full report of both events.

First, the UK premiere for the first part of the final Harry Potter film will take place at its usual location, the Empire & Odeon, Leicester Square in London on Thursday, November 11th.  Cast arrivals are set to being at 4:15 pm local time, with a screening of the film starting later in the evening.

The North American premiere will take place on Monday, November 15th at Alice Tully Hall, located at 1941 Broadway at 65th Street in New York City.  Cast arrivals are set to start at 6:00pm EST, with a screening of the film starting 7:00pm.  Actors Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Ralph Fiennes, and Tom Felton are currently slated to be in attendance at the premiere, along with the film's director David Yates, producers David Heyman and David Barron, and screenwriter Steve Kloves. Celebrity guests to be announced shortly.

TLC will be in attendance at both events.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" is set for release in the US and UK on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Picture_057_thumb

I really wish they would have gone all out and had an LA premiere too. It’s been a while.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 03, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Wonderful to be so close to the premiere.

Posted by budgie on November 03, 2010, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

ur so lucky, budgie, i wish i was in new york just so i can see that. :) granted, leaky will have coverage there so im not too worried. but still its not the same as going. ah well.

Posted by hermy007 on November 03, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I do hope more of the cast areat the premiere. I love seeing them all on the red carpet, one of my fav things about when the movies come out. Besides the movie itself of course lol.

Posted by LunaLuver on November 03, 2010, 10:05 PM report to moderator

I want to go!!!

Posted by Ratorr on November 03, 2010, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

@ abandonedboyjon : I totally agree, so much for living in LA, wish i could go to New York… :\ Oh well, as long as we get to see the movie :] Leaky will keep us updated :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 03, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator

Does anyone know how early you should get there? I’ve never done this before so I’m curious but I really want to go!

Posted by BShrib on November 03, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

If I lived closer to New York then I would totally go!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 03, 2010, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Leia_thumb

Maybe they’ll come back to LA for DH2—the OotP premiere here was AMAZING!

Posted by Hagiographer13 on November 04, 2010, 12:22 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

What is wrong with a west coast premier. I guess I will have to miss another one. I will send my regrets.

Posted by Rhiannon on November 04, 2010, 01:24 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Aww wish i was there.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 04, 2010, 05:12 AM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

well, maybe in July I’ll be able to take a road trip!

Posted by Silvery Doe on November 04, 2010, 06:22 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

So wish I coulde be there in London, was at the HBP one and it was so much fun! I really enjoyed myself it felt like a huge party, even the stormy weather couldn´t dampen the carnival spirit! Really really want to go again but alas I´m working in Spain and can´t get the time off. All who go really enjoy yourself. @BShrib, I´d get there as early as possible, I had a great spot and I arrived in Leicester Square at 6.30 am! Be there early

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 04, 2010, 09:12 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… I’m excited!

Posted by MJB™ on November 04, 2010, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

and canada ? premiere nothing always nothing in canada well i mean no premiere of harry potter :’( why why why ?

Posted by Lost Northern on November 04, 2010, 12:28 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

A lopsided sign stuck in the ground near the entrance read, THE BURROW. Around the front door lay a jumble of rubber boots and a very rusty cauldron. Several fat brown chickens were pecking their way around the yard.[br]"It's not much," said Ron.[br]"It's