Dan Radcliffe Talks About the Seven Potters Scene, and Reflects on the Harry Potter Film Series

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 03, 2010, 04:34 AM

Access Hollywood has a new, brief interview with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) where he speaks about both the wedding and the Seven Potters scene. The interview also includes behind the scenes clips of the actors filming those and other scenes. You can see the video here.

Additionally, on the Harry Potter Facebook page, there is a new video of Radcliffe saying how he can't believe filming is over and that the movie is about to be released. He also speaks about the Seven Potters scene again, and how it is one scene in particular in "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" that he thinks viewers will want to look out for. You can see that video here. Many thanks to Kimmy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Screen-capture_thumb

The footage looks great. Just wish there was more.

Posted by minerva-rules-uk on November 03, 2010, 04:47 AM report to moderator
475968_thumb

So far this is my favorite scene – well that and Nagini…

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on November 03, 2010, 07:06 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Krum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi’s soooo good looking!!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on November 03, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

He***** (you see…I make mistakes because of the excitement!!)

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on November 03, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator

my favorite scene from part 1 is when ron destroyes the locket

Posted by MasterT348 on November 03, 2010, 07:36 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Graet footage

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 03, 2010, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I am dying of anticipation Accio DH movie! Argh, I want to see the whole thing. I hope Mad-Eye gets a good death scene and that there is lots of love for Hedwig. I also cannot wait for the Pottercast – I am hoping that the scene will cut to Lee, Remus, Kingsley, and Fred all clustered together. I love them!

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 03, 2010, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

14 days on the countdown clock. Squeee!

Posted by budgie on November 03, 2010, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

i cant believe its almost here! AHHHH!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 03, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

My favourite scene from Part I is the Silver Doe. I’m longing to see that.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on November 03, 2010, 04:23 PM report to moderator

From the trailers we’ve seen so far it looks like another film where I’ll be saying “remember it is BASED on the book”. Looks exciting though.

Posted by hewy on November 03, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

@ Bless The Children

lol it’s called Potterwatch

Posted by Nwrosey on November 03, 2010, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_poster_thumb

check out this clip from part 1!!!! OMG!!! :)

Posted by Darkmarkman on November 03, 2010, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Red_lips_2_thumb

Amazing, I’m so excited!

Posted by LittleMonster on November 03, 2010, 11:46 PM report to moderator

Accio Deathly Hallows
Incendio film embargoes
It’ll be like Phoenix tears on a broken heart – Oh, Accio Deathly Hallows!

Time for the song again?

Posted by pottershrink on November 04, 2010, 02:31 AM report to moderator

"FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!" screamed Mrs. Weasley. "THERE WAS NO NEED -- I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS -- JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014