Videos: David Yates Discusses Deleted Scenes, Tom Felton on Lopez Tonight, "I Am Harry Potter"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 24, 2010, 06:15 AM

MTV has interviewed director David Yates, where he was asked about things he cut from the movie. He discusses a specific scene he cut and tells the interviewer that right now he expects there will be about "ten or twelve or fifteen minutes" of deleted footage on the DVD. You can watch the interview here or below.

On Monday, Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) appeared on the talkshow Lopez Tonight and discussed various things such as the Mexican premiere he attended and placing a bet on a horse named "Harry Potter." You can watch this video here or below.

Finally, there is a humorous video with Judd Apatow interviewing Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), where Radcliffe claims that he is actually Harry Potter and that Dan Radcliffe is a character he is playing. You can watch this here or below. Many thanks to jon for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

This shows how far Dan has come…. this is amazing.

Posted by Claire Lafleur on November 24, 2010, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Image

all of them are amazing!!!! Dan was kind of confusing though but other wise great and funny!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on November 24, 2010, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Tom is such a witty fellow. I enjoyed that interview with Lopez, by the way.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 24, 2010, 11:09 AM report to moderator

Dan’s video made my day its hilarious !!

Posted by clpotter on November 24, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Way too funny video of Dan.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on November 24, 2010, 11:57 AM report to moderator

I saw Tom on George Lopez, and he was charming and amazing as always.The last clip with Dan or should I saw Harry was the highlight of my day! So hilarious!!!!!!!!! Broomburn! LOL! I can’t stop watching this. As for the deleted scenes, I can’t wait to see the Ron/Hermione moments. What I don’t understand is that they can show Harry/Hermione dancing but they can’t show the physical contact between Hermione and Ron.

Posted by ginlu on November 24, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

i hope that there will me additional scenes from malfoy manor on the dvd!!!! I hope sooooo much!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ness95 on November 24, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Thanks for three great video clips. I loved Tom Felton talking about the frustrating game of golf, and Dan pretending to be deadly serious about really being Harry! The “broom burn” was really funny too. I wish they had kept that scene between Ron and Hermione in the movie. It would have made REon’s leaving that much more serious. Thanks, Leaky!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 24, 2010, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Dan’s, I’m sorry… Harry’s video is hillarious! Totally wicked! He freaking amazing! He totally wants to laugh but he managed to play along all the time. That broom burn thing was fantastic!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on November 24, 2010, 12:54 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

LOL :) I AM HARRY :P
BROOM BURN :P
awww and the ron/hermione seen :) cant wait for dvd :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 24, 2010, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Dm_thumb

@Natalia – I’m guessing that (and this is my personal theory) that Part 1 will come out on DVD, then Part 2 will be in theatres then DVD, and then a few months after that, there will be a special double deluxe version of them both. With just enough time in between for everyone to watch all the versions. But I’ve had the same idea and wish someone would ask that!

I loved Dan as Harry Potter playing Dan. Hahahaha. Broom burn. Wow.

Tom is great. I saw this when it was on TV and he’s just, great. So nice, so friendly, the polar opposite of Draco.

Posted by JenniferMalfoy on November 24, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

how awesome was that interview with dan??!!!! i might change my mind and like him just a teeny tiny bit, 4 his humor. tom felton <33333333 i dont think i even hav 2 comment

Posted by MaggieNoise on November 24, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

Posted by MaggieNoise on November 24, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator

Oh wow, this was hilarious. That video with Dan was so so so funny! Broom burn!

Posted by scarlett3984 on November 24, 2010, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

awesome videos :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 24, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator

"I was never prefect myself," said Tonks brightly... "My Head of House said I lacked certain necessary qualities."[br]"Like what?" said Ginny...[br]"Like the ability to behave myself," said Tonks.