Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 17 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 02, 2010, 01:51 AM

There are now only 17 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"You're going to kill me?" Harry choked, attempting to prise off the metal fingers. "After I saved your life? You owe me, Wormtail!"
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "Malfoy Manor"

Quotedown 18:
"Oh yes. It's a copy-- an excellent copy, it is true-- but it was Wizard-made. The original was forged centuries ago by goblins and had certain properties only goblin-made armor possesses. Wherever the genuine sword of Gryffindor is, it is not in the vault at Gringotts bank."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Goblin's Revenge"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb

First oh man where almost there! i cant wait until dobby stuns wormtail that will be an intense scene

Posted by PotterParish on November 02, 2010, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

I certainly wouldn’t want to be walking around with a metal hand voldemort gave me. one in a series of bad moves from wormtail. he really never seemed to believe it would all catch up to him one day, but this was that moment.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 02, 2010, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

We’re getting so close!
Its going to be intense to see these scenes play out , cant wait!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 02, 2010, 02:50 AM report to moderator

good for you wormtail!

Posted by radishraven...WBM on November 02, 2010, 03:41 AM report to moderator

Wohoooooo 16 MORE DAYSS!! CANT WAIT! Ahh excellent quotes, especially the wormtail one!

Posted by Gurps on November 02, 2010, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

gosh! My nerves are stretched to the maximum… This is going to be epic!

Posted by devilskinn on November 02, 2010, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

So much already happens in the first one… the second must be all battle, Wow!!

Posted by devilskinn on November 02, 2010, 03:53 AM report to moderator
58118_132230363492317_100001160614391_151843_1249933_n_thumb

I loved how the sword of gryffindor played out :)

Posted by JK.jr. on November 02, 2010, 06:26 AM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

Omg 16 days we are getting very close. I can’t believe we are almost here I rember when there was still 100 days left it is coming so fast.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on November 02, 2010, 06:29 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

The site, where we are supposed to pre-order tickets here in Denmark, just broke down!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 02, 2010, 07:12 AM report to moderator

I like that Wormtail’s conscience (or something like that) makes him hesitate, if only for a tiny moment… Who knows what he would’ve done had he lived.

Posted by honigmuffin on November 02, 2010, 08:27 AM report to moderator

We see that a good or an evil action may come back to us. Wormtail “helped” Harry and betrays Voldemort and Dobby helps Harry too… And when my brain is right, the goblin helps Harry because he heard good things about him concerning the goblins.

Posted by ginnyshiel on November 02, 2010, 09:44 AM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

You deserved it Wormtail!! And the funny thing is Snape wasnt that one getting tricked, he was the one doing the tricking!

Posted by Sohumdore on November 02, 2010, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Enticing quotes.

Posted by budgie on November 02, 2010, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Off topic, but… getting concerned now because the theatre near me is only selling imax tickets; can’t believe DH wouldn’t be on more screens, but so far, no.

Posted by izziewitch on November 02, 2010, 10:47 AM report to moderator

"The sooner we get on the train, the better," he said. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he's accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know," Ron grimaced, "his [i]girlfriend.[/i] She's hidden her face under