Videos: Emma Watson on MTV, PopSugar TV Trio "Then and Now" Montage

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 18, 2010, 01:54 PM

MTV have lots of new clips from their interview with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) which you can now see and download in our video galleries, via the links below!

Secondly, PopSugar TV have a new video up where they look at the Harry Potter trio over the past ten years. You can check out the video at this link or embedded below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I’ll watch the movie on Saturday - aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by KeaHellstorm on November 18, 2010, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Great interviews haha :D And love the video montage
aaaaaaaaahhhh midnight screening today… ill be leaving to go make line a little later :D cant wait!!! Ive got all my Harry Potter gear ready :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 18, 2010, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

I can never hear the MTV guy’s interviews? Am I the only one? lol

Posted by Liderc on November 18, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Lucky people who have seen the midnight screenings… can’t wait for saturday!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 18, 2010, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great clip!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 18, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

I’ve seen the premiere last nightttttttt!! I LOVED IT! YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT NOW!! HAHAHA

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on November 18, 2010, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Ginny___harry_thumb

The movie is sooo AWESOMe!! =D

Posted by ButterflyWeasley on November 18, 2010, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Going to see the movie this evening. cant wait

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 18, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

I’m seeing the movie in 4 and a half hours!! Can’t wait :D :D

Posted by Darth Mary on November 18, 2010, 06:32 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

I’M SEEING IT ON THE 20TH!!!!!! YAY!!!

Posted by jammjcpotter on November 18, 2010, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Liderc—-I have to blast them, too, and even then sometimes I still can’t hear them. It’s odd. Glad I can watch them at all though since MTV’s sites doesn’t seem to load any videos for me (no matter which browser I use).

Posted by jillians642 on November 18, 2010, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I won’t be able to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for another week! AAARGH!

Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

I have already seen the movie twice already (IT’S TOTALLY AWESOME) and going to see it tonight as well. For those of you who haven’t see it yet: it’s the best one of the lot, so go see it!

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on November 19, 2010, 08:53 AM report to moderator

I havnt seen it but i hope it is good!!!

Posted by Mew5645 on November 19, 2010, 11:04 AM report to moderator

Ron, who had been gazing at Harry, said, "You don't know how bizarre it is to see Goyle [i]thinking[/i]."