Pictures from the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" US Premiere (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 15, 2010, 08:30 PM

We now have a few pictures here in our Image Galleries of the Harry Potter actors at the US premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1."

So far we have pictures of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort), David Barron (producer), David Heyman (producer), director David Yates, screenwriter Steve Kloves, and Darren Criss from A Very Potter Musical.

You can see the rest of the images here.

Stay close to Leaky for more from the US premiere to be uploaded throughout the evening.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hni_0022_thumb

Nice pics :D
But the livestream sucked.. to be perfectly honest…. the london premiere was beautiful and amazing looking..

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 16, 2010, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

These pictures are totally awesome!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 16, 2010, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Photo_1049_thumb

Fantastic pictures! I love Sarah Jessica Parker’s dress – very witchy. Reminded me of something Bellatrix would wear if she was classy and not insane and all. :) The guys looked dashing as ever, and Emma could wear a paper sack and make it look gorgeous. And Darren Criss! (a) I’m glad he got the chance to go, being such a fan and (b) he wore a Gryffindor tie! Win!

Posted by eruanna317 on November 16, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator

lol I LOVE that Darren Criss was pretty much wearing a Hogwarts uniform! I also love that he was there at all. not only Harry Potter but Harry Fricking Potter too! love it! Emmas dress was abit pjish. which by the way is totally a word. lol. cant wait for friday!

Posted by Traceymmm on November 16, 2010, 11:56 AM report to moderator

oh she still looked pretty though, before anyone starts shouting at me again!

Posted by Traceymmm on November 16, 2010, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Spade_a_thumb

I don’t like Emma’s outfit — she looked better in the London premiere.

Posted by Blutiful on November 16, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

I love Emma’s dress. Also I think it’s pretty awesome that Darren and Dan may have met .. :p That’d be pretty amazing.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 16, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator

"Shut up, you horrible old hag, shut UP!" he roared...[br]The old woman's face blanched.[br][i]"Yoooou!"[/i] she howled, her eyes popping at the sight of the man. [i]"Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!"[/i][br]"I said -- shut -- UP!" roared th