Pictures from the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" US Premiere (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 15, 2010, 08:30 PM

We now have a few pictures here in our Image Galleries of the Harry Potter actors at the US premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1."

So far we have pictures of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort), David Barron (producer), David Heyman (producer), director David Yates, screenwriter Steve Kloves, and Darren Criss from A Very Potter Musical.

You can see the rest of the images here.

Stay close to Leaky for more from the US premiere to be uploaded throughout the evening.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Img_3143_thumb

These pictures are totally awesome!

Posted by HufflepuffKiwi on November 15, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_oots_style_by_mcsquared42_thumb

Awww. So wish I could have been at the premiere!!! :D

Posted by ❀ Jay K. Elle ❀ on November 15, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

Wonder what it’s like seeing the movie over and over like that? Oh, wait. I’ll know how it feels in a few days! ;)

Posted by Silvery Doe on November 15, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

OMG!!!! I LOVE EMMA DRESS!!!!!! DAN AND RUPERT LOOKS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is Darren Criss wearing a Gryffindor tie? Cuz it looks like he is, it red and gold lol.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on November 15, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

awwwww loved them all so cute, loved darren but why is he there? <3

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on November 15, 2010, 09:28 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

awwwww loved them all so cute, loved darren but why is he there? <3

My_quote1_thumb

so wish i could be there also but i have school and my mom wouldn’t take me

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on November 15, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

That was my third NYC premier and definitely the strangest. The (whoever “they” are) didn’t bother to block traffic, so the big black cars with the tinted windows carrying the actors were behind the M66 bus which seemed to come every 30 seconds. Tom Felton was the ONLY one to come down the gauntlet and actually sign autographs and interact with those of us freezing out there (I yelled to him to be careful that he didn’t get run over, but, thankfully, he was flanked by security guards who would have been smooshed first). Apart from Tom, we couldn’t see anyone and had to keep updated by checking Twitter frequently. By 7 we were like, “uh, Dan, Rupert and Emma are all here and they went inside. What are we doing here?” Very disappointing. For my friends anyway. Tom’s my favorite so I’m cool. heh heh heh.

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on November 15, 2010, 09:40 PM report to moderator

I have never been so upset, dissappointed and somewhat angry with whomever planned the NYC premier! :((( They ALWAYS close off 65th Street. People who slept over and people like me who got there between 2-3:00 am saw nothing. If they would have closed off the street I’m sure all the people waiting would have seen our fave HP actors. It totally was a tremendous let down, I was almost in tears for my kids who saw nothing of the stars. Thanks so much Ralph Fiennnes, Emma Thompson for lowering down your windows so we can see you. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Tom Felton for trying to get to us for signing. Surely if the street was closed he would have come and said hello. Well my consolation is the Thursday midnite show. I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Posted by bonica on November 15, 2010, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesomely cool!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 15, 2010, 10:11 PM report to moderator

Awh, Emma looks so pretty, and Rupert looks extra hot ;) I can’t wait until this Friday! Well Thursday actually for the midnight premiere. SOO EXCITED!!

Posted by runlikethewind on November 15, 2010, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Hewlett_packard_thumb

So that’s what Voldemort really looks like…
Can’t wait for the premiere!!!!! I’m seeing it on the 19th afternoon. I CAN’t WAIT!!!!!

Posted by spelljinxcursehexcharm on November 15, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_symbol_thumb

DARREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darren was there!!!!!!!! He is the most beautiful person on this planet!

Posted by ForTheGreaterGood on November 15, 2010, 11:39 PM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

I agree. WB planner should be shot for the "horrible’ layout. So many disappointed fans who were there since the crack of dawn only to be shown the back of the tents. Thanks for nothing.
I want to personally thank myself for being paranoid in thinking that I had left my wallet. I was fortunate enough to be out & down at the same spot when Ruppert & Emma (God loves em both for thinking of their fans) to come out & take pictures & autographs. Ralph Fiennes & Rupert & Emma rolled down their windows & said waved. Everyone else was a bunch of haters.
TO any WB organizers who read from here. You should not be promoted nor should you pat yourself on the back. You did a horrible job especially in the final time HP will possibly be shown in NY & thanks for treating the fans with such contempt.

Posted by sidnandragin on November 15, 2010, 11:46 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Emma is beautiful as ever! Rupert, Dan, and Tom look dashing as well. But Darren… Oh my Godric!! He looks amazing.. did you see his tie?! Just look at his pure awesomeness! I’m so excited and glad for him!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 15, 2010, 11:51 PM report to moderator

"You're too --" Harry began.[br]"I'm three years older than you were when you fought You-Know-Who over the Sorcerer's Stone," she said fiercely, "and it's because of me Malfoy's stuck back in Umbridge's office with giant flying bogeys attacking him --"