New Stills from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 15, 2010, 08:15 PM

We have four new stills from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" which you can view in our Image Galleries:

Umbridge with her Patronus
Voldemort talking to the Death Eaters
Hermione face to face with Bellatrix Lestrange
Hermione reading from The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hni_0022_thumb

soooooo Tempting, but im not going to look

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 15, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

nice photos, i approve :)

Posted by aval on November 15, 2010, 08:49 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

I agree, Remy. Well, I did peak at one!

Posted by Silvery Doe on November 15, 2010, 09:02 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Cool :) Love th one with Bellatrix and Hermione

Posted by blackhair on November 15, 2010, 09:30 PM report to moderator

NEARLY looked, but I want to be surprised!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on November 15, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great pics! Ok, got to stop spoiling myself!!! Just have to wait for Thursday night…..

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 15, 2010, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

Cool Pictures… although i’ve seen them before…i do like them alot =]

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 15, 2010, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I like them…
brrr Umbridge x(

Posted by devilskinn on November 16, 2010, 02:17 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

These pictures are totally awesome!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 16, 2010, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I almost looked, but I’ll wait until Thursday!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 16, 2010, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Bobby_tippingjpeg_thumb

the one with hermione and bellatrix looks like they are about to kiss

Posted by Stoenk on November 16, 2010, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Aww Emma was awesome in the photo with Bellatrix.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 16, 2010, 12:33 PM report to moderator

First, I just have to congratulate all the Leaky’s staff for the amazing job that they do on sharing us all the news that happen about Harry Potter’s world. Really – I can imagine anymore being a fan of Harry Potter without my daily update with you, guys. :) you are awesome!

I LOVE the photo with Hermione and Bellatrix! I can’t wait to see the movieeeee! Please come faster, thursday night! :D

Posted by mgranger on November 16, 2010, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Spade_a_thumb

Oh, I love the gothic designed dining room, where all the Death Eaters gathered around to listen to their master.

Posted by Blutiful on November 16, 2010, 03:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"And I answer myself, perhaps they believed a still greater power could exist, one that could vanquish even Lord Voldemort... perhaps they now pay allegiance to another... perhaps that champion of commoners, of Mudbloods and Muggles, Albus Dumbledore?"