Ask Emma Watson

Watson
Posted by: Mel
November 14, 2010, 05:09 AM

TIME Magazine will be interviewing Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) on Monday and is asking for Harry Potter fans to submit questions to her on their "10 Questions" page. You can submit your question here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Interesting. I wonder what a good question could be.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 14, 2010, 06:32 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I think i’ll give this a chance. But i can’t find where should we post our question.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 14, 2010, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

There’s a form to post at the bottom of the linked page. The bad news—there are 1200 posts already. The good news—quite a few of them are asking fairly silly questions (such as which of the lads was a better kisser).

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on November 14, 2010, 08:48 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

cool i posted wonder if she will really read it????

Posted by farewell_fred on November 14, 2010, 09:05 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

This will be very cool!! I can’t wait to submit my questions!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on November 14, 2010, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I’d love to do that! I have to think of good questions!

Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Oh boy. I’ve gotta think of a good question. This sounds fun!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on November 14, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I hope the questions are good.

Posted by budgie on November 14, 2010, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Hope The best 10 questions are selected

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 14, 2010, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

wow …maybe I’ll submit a question

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on November 14, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

There are already 1480 questions! Poor people who will choose the 10 best questions)))

Posted by Pollytomat on November 14, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Its amazing. During the year I think of tons of questions that I would like to ask the actors, but when I actually get a chance…..nothin’.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 14, 2010, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

hahaha i agree @#1 Witch x)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 14, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

the button is just not working for me. so frustrating, since no one has asked my question!

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 14, 2010, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Red_lips_2_thumb

Oooh, I need to think of a good question! ARGH.

Posted by LittleMonster on November 15, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator

"You can have a bit of Nosebleed Nougat cheap if you like."[br]"Why's it cheap?" said Ron suspiciously.[br]"Because you'll keep bleeding till you shrivel up, we haven't got an antidote yet," said George...[br]"Cheers," said Ron moodily, pocketing his sche