New High Definition "DH: Part 1" Clip: The Will of Albus Dumbledore

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 12, 2010, 05:31 PM

A new "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" clip aired last night during ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend. Rufus Scrimgeour (Bill Nighy) is seen distributing the objects left in Dumbledore's will to Harry, Ron and Hermione. You can find the video in HD here in our video galleries. You can also download the video in WMV or iPod format at this link. ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend continues.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Th_dawn_icons_thumb

yay!!! absolutely cannot wait any longer!

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on November 12, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I caved. I watched the clip. Oh well, it was great!!!!!!

FIRST!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 12, 2010, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Oops :S. Second!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 12, 2010, 05:53 PM report to moderator

I love Harry Potter Weekends on abc family, they’re the best!
This is a great clip…I could not refrain myself from watching it, it was so amazing…..just a little less than a week left! SQUEEE!!!

Posted by Srose on November 12, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

I don’t get ABC Family :( It’s terrible. So, I’m just going to have my own HP movie marathon. So, currently I’m debating whether I should just be weak and watch the damn clip, or walk away … decisions, decisions :p

Posted by Darth Mary on November 12, 2010, 06:19 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

Never mind, I watched it. It was awesome. I have no regrets :D

Posted by Darth Mary on November 12, 2010, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

I am only going to watch it if my internet starts working…

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on November 12, 2010, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

oh no … once i saw it come on last night.. i turned the tv off… it was hard but i had to do it… stop teasing us abc family! hahaha x)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 12, 2010, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Not watching it….only 6 days left!!

Posted by cghambright on November 12, 2010, 06:58 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Woah. I was tempted and i watched it.. Woopss. smacks face Don’t! Watch! Any! More! J. C. Potter!

Posted by jammjcpotter on November 12, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

cannot wait much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by farewell_fred on November 12, 2010, 08:18 PM report to moderator
2865_1127012896097_1250404635_30357756_4615970_n_thumb

Can’t believe how much emotion there is in this scene. So amazing.

Posted by got2lovme on November 12, 2010, 08:44 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

Very well done this scene is….i quite liked it =] you can see scrimegeors disappointment when the snitch doesn’t recognize Harry’s touch.

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 12, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Awesome! I so need to see the Movie! I have my Ticket for the Harry Potter Adventure, 6 More days and I will be there!!!

Posted by joeys_mommy on November 12, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I like Harry’s slight unwillingness to grab the snitch and the Minister’s disappointment that nothing happened after he removed the cloth covering! This clip was amazing!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 12, 2010, 09:20 PM report to moderator

"You're worth twelve of Malfoy," Harry said. "The Sorting Hat chose you for Gryffindor, didn't it? And where's Malfoy? In stinking Slytherin."[br] Neville's lips twitched in a weak smile as he unwrapped the frog.